NRG, got own UTA rule

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

-nRg-

MoD
Nov 30, 2001
Austria
two threads with the same content! yay!
be careful what you do.. there's actually a sanction for reopening closed topics ;)

The UTA penalization as I understand it going by actual events:
Correct me if I'm wrong.

Permanent Bans:
  • Flame admin/owner like ION Gazzy vs Phear or Grz vs Mc. Effects 1 person. I know it's not totally true with the 1 person but you get the idea. Grz ban was lifted later
  • Flame "everybody" being a douche like Maz. Effects many.
  • Get caught cheating 3 (!) times. = I'd say it effects everybody. Noboby has been caught 3 times yet to my knowledge.
1 year ban
  • Breaking multiple rules as: Cheating 1-2 times, multiclanning, multi accounts, general lame behaviour. etc. Like Wish did. Effects every player he has played against and some he hasn't (league points). Was originally a permanent ban but it was lifted.
6 months ban
  • Making a racist remark
3 months ban
  • Get caught cheating twice as Micro has done + general bug abuse "always" (not sure if both were 3 months.)
  • Get caught cheating like pitbull did.
1 month ban
  • Using triggerbot, hacking mi5 forums, general douchebag behaviour. Like Pete did.
  • Using a wallbug in pug like DJ_AL did. He did it once or twice and got banned while Wish who was doing it 24/7 did not get banned because whoever reporteded it only mentioned DJ.
Unknown (comparable to racist remarks like Nazi, Jews and the N word.)
  • Calling people gay, whore, child molester, motherfucker, midget, fat etc.
  • Saying things like I hope your family dies of cancer, making threats and so on.
I'm curious to how a long a ban (if any) would be if anyone reported being called a whore for example.

But basically you're fucked Nrg. Like Martz said
this isn't a democracy or a mirror of any other civilised society. It's a dictatorship. And as MyM says, different parts of UTA have different rules and different people running them.
Ultimately I/we don't need any reason to ban people or delete posts, we could make it like russian roulette or randomly fire ban bullets at people from balconies. But we don't.

A racist abuse is getting punished way harder than cheating? :lol:
Even this abuse wasnt serious, so it's a lil childish in my eyes

-> IF it's true wat mic just wrote

@Supermic!

You get 6 months for being caught cheating on a league linked server with something like a hook.
Pitbull was given 6 months league ban and 2 or 3 months (I think) from pug by me after I spoke to him about some things
Get caught cheating a 2nd time and the punishment increases
Get caught using bugs or other minor things and youll get a 1 month ban to start with, would doubt you'd get this from a server in public mode.

Hooks we detect with anticheat, bug abuse relies on people to report

A racist abuse is getting punished way harder than cheating? :lol:
Even this abuse wasnt serious, so it's a lil childish in my eyes

-> IF it's true wat mic just wrote

So u really think cheating is worse than racism?

Nrg should just accept his ban, these endless threads only show that his apoligies are just a way to get down the time of the ban and nothing else.
A ban is the only thing he might learn from, the longer the better.

Status
Not open for further replies.