Deviant Art

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Malice!

Crusading against BRaiNRaiN!
Dec 27, 2005
Hull
Hey,

I'm studying english lit at the moment and i've kind of got into the flare of poetry, actually enjoying it.

I signed up to deviantart (not sure if any of you have an account but it's a really nice site :) )

Started to do a few shorts poems & going to be putting up a few of my photoshop projects up there.

Wouldn't mind some critisicms on my work - http://dreamcacher.deviantart.com/

Thanks alot :)

Actually no, I was trying to make a relation between "cache" on a pc and dreams :lol:

I have a deviantart a/c. I was going to post stuff until I read their conditions regarding copyrighting etc. I would have a good read cos it says they basically can do whatever they like with your work.

License To Use Artist Materials. As and when Artist Materials are uploaded to the deviantART Site(s), Artist grants to deviantART a worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive license to do the following things during the Term:
a) to prepare and encode Artist Materials or any part of them for digital or analog transmission, manipulation and exhibition in any format and by any means now known or not yet known or invented;
b) to display, copy, reproduce, exhibit, publicly perform, broadcast, rebroadcast, transmit, retransmit, distribute through any electronic means (including analog and digital) or other means, and electronically or otherwise publish any or all of the Artist Materials, including any part of them, and to include them in compilations for publication, by any and all means and media now known or not yet known or invented ;
c) to modify, adapt, change or otherwise alter the Artist Materials (e.g., change the size) and use the Artist Materials as described in Section 3(b); and
d) the right to sublicense to any other person or company any of the licensed rights in the Artist Materials, or any part of them, subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
e) Artist acknowledges that Artist will not have any right, title, or interest in any other materials with which Artist Materials may be combined or into which all or any portion of Artist Materials may be incorporated.
f) During the Term, deviantART's licenses under this Agreement include the right to use any part of the Artist Materials in the promotion, advertising or marketing of the DeviantART Sites.
g) As used in this Agreement, the term "Artist Materials" means any content uploaded to the deviantART Site(s) which may include without limitation Artist's name(s) (including professional names), trademarks, trade names, likenesses, photographs, biographical materials, audio-visual materials, artwork, liner notes, and other graphical, textual, video, film or audio materials and any and all "skins," computer-generated images or other artwork or images that Artist submits to deviantART in any medium or format whatsoever.
4. Name and Likeness. Artist also grants to deviantART:
a) a worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive license to use Artist's name(s), group name, photograph and/or likeness(es) and biographical materials in connection with the distribution, exploitation, promotion, marketing and advertising of the Artist Materials, and the deviantART Site(s)as described hereunder, during the Term;
b) Artist also agrees not to assert against deviantART any privacy, publicity, moral or similar rights held by Artist and on behalf any other person(s) whose name(s), photographs and/or likeness(es) and/or performances are embodied in the Artist Materials. Artist also agrees that any persons other than Artist appearing recognizably or otherwise in Artist Materials will not assert of any privacy, publicity, moral or similar rights) under the laws of the United States and any other country in connection with the exploitation of the materials as described in this Agreement; and,
c) To the extent that the Artist Materials contain the name(s), group name, photograph and/or likeness(es) and biographical materials of any other person, Artist hereby grants to deviantART a worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive license to use them in connection with the distribution, exploitation, promotion, marketing and advertising of the Artist Materials, as described in this Agreement, during the Term.

Last edited: