wicked bmx video

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

common bike here in the netherlands tbh :P
the one yako posted that is ;)

wow ... cool track and really nice montage but that's more like DownHill rather then BMX'ing.

My bike isn't stock bought in a shop. I've been collecting many parts separately for few months and i'm gonna ride my beast for the first time this season :)

Last edited:
Like mine Braj! cept i did mine about 10 years ago, lol so all the bits are oldskool these days... Hence why i want to upgrade... i just dont use it enough to justify the money at the mo :(

Like mine Braj! cept i did mine about 10 years ago, lol so all the bits are oldskool these days... Hence why i want to upgrade... i just dont use it enough to justify the money at the mo :(

Hahah i know what you mean. I never had a stock bike. I was always building them on my own and this one is my 5th bike.

And tbh its more Dirt Jump than out and out Downhill but cool vid none the less.
Above and beyond my ability I reckon tbh.
But I do love a good DH rush :D