Nrg's ban, UTA rules, my opinion.

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i totally agree with raft here...
i do agree that nrg was out of line and i disapprove his behavior but this is absolutely not of the league's concern.

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]Misconduct: General misconduct within the League is not tolerated. Punishments for deemable misconduct can and will be enforced.[/FONT]

how can there be any second opinion on within the league? if this had happened on a league server - fine, case closed. but public servers are NOT the league. imo and reading some of the reactions here im not alone on this, admins have overextended the rules and have taken disproportionately harsh action...

how can there be any second opinion on within the league? if this had happened on a league server - fine, case closed. but public servers are NOT the league.

There has always been some servers considered league linked (DFP, DOG, -8-, Pug), these come under the umbrella of league rules. You get caught cheating on one of these and you will be punished as if you had been caught cheating on a league server (I assume you are OK with this as youve never stood up for anyone banned from league for cheating on one of these), why would it be ok to punish cheaters like this but not for those falling fowl of misconduct rules?
This is not a completely random public server, which understandably would be very harsh to be punished for bad conduct on.

in fact i have found it rather weird to ban ppl for cheating on pubs as i don't see the relation to the league but the rules in this case are quite definite: [FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]

Servers: Cheating on League servers, even during public mode is seen as a punishable offence.
[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]While non-League public servers do not fall under direct jurisdiction of the League, if appropriate evidence is provided, cheating on a public server will be seen as an implication to use cheats within League servers; therefore it is at the discretion of League Administration as to whether penalties are incurred as a result of actions performed on non-League servers. [/FONT]

as i read it, the punishment will be taken due of the implication using cheats in league games as a next step, and only testing them on pubs if they're detected. this isn't a valid conclusion but i can see some reasoning behind that.

frankly put, this issue is something between bieb and nrg and not mommy uta league.

i would like to report Martz abuse and ofensive behaviour regarding me myself and I for thsi 2 single and obvious reasons:

First:

For certifing me as a stoner in early 2000 without any clear proves that i wasn't nothing more then a (i want to be a pot head so ill just fake behaviours of one)

consequences are disastrous if you consider the fact that my reputation among this civil society (UTA) was never the same :(

Second for playing god and clearly stating this monstrous and totally fake setence that i carry at my back has an heavy crosswhich totally changed my view on a gin. "When God was handing out chins, I was so stoned I thought he said Gin, and I asked for a double!"

consequences i never drinked gin again :(

admins take action fs!

Actually i dont understand why things like: "You are a fucking english/french/german/whatever" is worse than saying "You love to screw your own mom".

Couldn't agree more.

3412906950_511fed3a73.jpg

u can basically say mostly anything to any1 on #utapug with a few exceptions (some admins)
unless u ruin a pug somehow no action will be taken
not gonna say any names but ive seen some1 reset a pug cause they didnt get first pick and also som1 left for the same reason and guess what, nothing happened (some admins dont step up to their @ )

1.The only things left for me to say are that Im happy about the people who don't see it that terrible. During a 1vs1 words are said that one don't mean serious and for that reason I'm no racist or something else...

2. Sorry biebel but you should be aware of the fact that I like to flame now and thenand during our 1vs1 I freaked out but anyway I thinkt that we're old enough to sort it out by ourselves, so plz answer me Biebel.
Here on Uta, icq, or irc.

leniant admins are the only reason you are currently here Pitbull. You botted and got away with a slap on the wrist, so you should be the LAST one to criticise admins.

leniant admins are the only reason you are currently here Pitbull. You botted and got away with a slap on the wrist, so you should be the LAST one to criticise admins.

i've already explained myself on my post and a dozen times on irc as well but u r too stupid to understand so im not bothered anymore go ahead and believe w/e u want

shutup botbull, u botted and it will never be forgotten. no one believes u.. what retard would bot on a server which is connected with the league. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Taken from other threads. (Annotation: I do normally not quote myself.)

http://forums.utassault.net/showpost.php?p=1513822&postcount=33
http://forums.utassault.net/showpost.php?p=1557386&postcount=12
http://forums.utassault.net/showpost.php?p=1568338&postcount=4

All players that participate in this league expect that they are all respected and tolerated by the other players and admins:angel::love:, that means to show the same kind of understanding to other players. All that is done is only done in the best interest of the league. Tolerance itself can be overstressed very easy! The main interest incase different meanings occur is to find the best possible way that leads to a successful future. Based to the fact that different own meanings can vary in terms of humor or the own cultural possessions or the own nature of a player in its current life state, the interaction does vary too. That means standpoints can vary and do normally change in the meantime of the own life. Some say that is based to the old age wisdom. (The true wisdom that is learned and colleced in life.)

To find a good way is to start thinking about the own standpoints in the interaction with others and or asking a hopefully clear conscience or the gut feeling.

That is one of the reasons why the human mankind as a whole left the different dark ages, ages and eras.
Otherwise the progress in every human aspect would stand still.

You can help each other to have a better pug and or league experience by reaching higher aims. No admin team allone can manage this progress. All of you are challenged to say where the direction shall lead to. The admin team will try to support this progress by setting clear standpoints and by showing limits and helping and providing ways and solutions that can support and be the solid ground and playground for a succesfull UTA league experience.

Warning: the sweet cakes are always a kind of boomerang! :caek:

Last edited:
shutup botbull, u botted and it will never be forgotten. no one believes u.. what retard would bot on a server which is connected with the league. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Seems to me that quite a lot of the "ex-botters/cheaters" are still around but have been forgotton and some even seem to be admired now for various mystifying reasons, so why not him? :P

Status
Not open for further replies.