Mceill being a gay fag again:o

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LocoMouse

Mar 10, 2003
Netherlands
Hi mcneill

So 1 week ban no 2 weeks? nice!
I know i was wrong but :clap: u finally got me now!
2 weeks nice i think rule is 48 hour or?
Lets bring up uzis thread again why MC should not be uberadmin on this channel and play by the rules..?
48 hour is reasonable but now your being a tit
but gz i gave u ur chance hope ur happy now and dont think iam gonna be nice here cause u just simply dont deserve it.

For the ppl that dunno what happend i skipped a pug last nite.
Fell a sleep tough knowing i was signed for pug so its my bad and i deserve a ban.

If you deliberately go around the ban and play, it is likely your ban time will be increased...
PLAY i only joined to ask if i can get a unban and i didnt play!

Well, to be honest loco it's not your first time you've ruined a pug by not showing up. You've done so almost everytime you've signed for a pug, and most people would agree. You deserve that ban man.

Pointless thread, you're not helping yourself get unbanned at all.

Last edited:
hmmm by not showing up blegh i think i show up a lot and yes maybe in the past with being late.. i took a ban last time mb a short one but still 2 weeks? 1 week? iam one of the players that still play pug and its not been many and iam still having fun loadz of times. problem is not the ban it self i said i was wrong. but a week ban is just zzz i havent been flaming any1 and now mcneill is just powerplaying my ban cause he dislikes me wich has happend in the past wich he ofcourse will denie and asks for logs. imo a 48hr ban should do fine and some decenty to at least answer me in pm would be nice to.

Its not for unbanning me its just to show you whos the ruler of #utapug always have been and probb always will be.
Your saying i never show up and that iam always late for every pug.... wtf twnz?

Your right I don't like you, lots of bans get missed as I am not always present. However ill ban anyone that deserves it friend or foe.

Let's make it a month for joining the channel a third time after being banned and for making a pointless thread.

I don't answer because you are on my ignore list.

Only reason I found out about you again ruining a pug is because 4 people in that pug PM me and requesting a ban.

Go back to sleep, or did you mean you're weed, either way seems you have better things to do than play a pug so I suggest you attend to that first.

i think 2 weeks is 2 hard imo :(

as i said be4
it´s sad to take such actions...cause we´re not many left that play that mod....
but sometimes........................NAJA

we was lucky that the pug turned better after the 3rd map when thera joined..i think it was quite even then
ended with 4-3

but be4 that point...11 peeps got pissed like fuck :(

So you skipped a pug last night and you already want to be unbanned ? :D!

Which is why Che when people fuck off and piss off 11 people making them hate playing more action should be taken. You can argue it harsh and justified on any scale depending on how you sit.

If there was a statistical log, Loco tops it for ruining pugs. End of Story as far as i am concerned.

Oh well as long as every1 see's whats happening here thats what this thread was here for anyway :clap: Mr UberAdmin Mcneill... ima go back to my sleep i mean weed or whatever :>

:lol: @ month ban!

Please don't tell me that you didn't see this happening before creating this thread...

loco, I think he gave u more ban time because u are either always late to pug or dont show up at all. I wasnt surprised at all when I pressed F1 and saw it was you missing. It ruins pugs and yesterday was shit until thera came in, and don't lie, this isnt the firrst time that you have done this, Ive seen it many times before even when im not pugging..

well really since utapug is the last dying breath of utassault we should be more leniant.

ban loco XX hours for being late constantly, and XX hours for being stupid right now

mc should relinquish control of #utapug to someone fair and balanced from utassault (mym?)..
nothing personal against mc, but he makes many enemies and it doesnt help our small community any.

sigh pogo.

mc banned loco, sandy(his m8) and dj today, its good we have people like him who act instead of allowing people to get away with things constantly imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.