Help

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Maz

Hi i cant make a thread because mushroomhead took my ability to do that because he is childish so im posting here. I have a problem with demo manager it does not record demos, also Fraps lags very bad when i try to record video. i have used several fps settings different hotkeys and different fields of view in the game. can someone tell me whats happening and how to fix this. Once again, demo manager wont record or store demos its some stupid new version edited by anthrax, and then fraps lags like fuck when i try to record anything, and ive downloaded and tried ALL versions of fraps ever made. Also changed the quality framerate and screen size of UT99 i tried EVERYTHING please help :(

Ive moved your post.

Try and bypass a ban/account lockdown again and Ill add infractions to your account myself, half your infractions will have actually expired today so you should have tried waiting.

Mushroomhead is one of 3 mods that gave you infractions recently, so I think you need to grow up and stop blaming him, there's only one at fault here.

Can someone just ban this guy? Oh my god.

yeah seriously dickhead most people here hate you even more because you bitch at mi5 for being better and talk shit about their players you are angry little nerd on her period so go back on UT99 if you cant help with my problem. ex botter game obsessive, you are like raichu except hes cooler and better at UT99 hahaha

Try using another version of demomanager (2.0?)

i tried but i cant find another download link, i would like to try all versions before i give up however the only version i can find on the internet is the one edited by AnthraX wich doesnt work for some reason. when i used to play UT before everything worked like a charm but now since i reformatted computer the same programs no longer want to work i.e fraps and demomanager. If someone could post a link here to different/alternative versions of demomanager perhaps older versions it would be much appreciated. Thx

Status
Not open for further replies.