Olympia 2010

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

RighteousFury

Davion Assault Guard
May 3, 2003
Germany
New thread ;) Last one had no proper Title

Just watching Biathlon. Impressive how Neuner speeded up that hill and took the lead :eek:

Turned a 7sec shortfall into a 7sec lead on like 1,5km!

EDIT: Yes 2 medals!

Last edited:
Man ski cross pwns :rofl:

WTF some guy got hit by some1 else, almost fell then makes a 360° and continues :eek:

Last edited:
Yeah, especialy since its allowed to push ppl out of curves :rofl:

EDIT: Bobsleight now. Wonder how much more will fly out of the path :(

can you guys recommend any internet streams showing the events live?
they should be accessible from france (or germany).
thanks in advance! :)

thx!

meh gf wants to watch it from Paris (the one in France), tho.
maybe it'll still work?? but I doubt that somehow, cause i'm sure they limit their bandwidth to "being used by Germans".

any additional ideas? (i will still tell her and let her try it)

German channels should air a lot of it live? Swedish television airs ~700 hours online from their website :sofa:

maxis, can you gimme an url for me to try from here (guess germany or france does not matter when the server is in sweden). unfortunately my gf can't watch the german streams from paris =/ thank you anyway furzie!

it's svtplay.se but only works inside the border. probably wont work for you unless you find some re-routing somewhere :p:

Kalla&Haag now in teamsprint! wooo it was massacre!

We have a snowboardster that might win, and we compete in bobsleighing! =P (although that is already over and they did bad!, 2 man bob)

But you're basicly right! :P