eRepublik anyone? Fight for your eNation!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

«)Fîrë$±ørm(»

defending Overlord beach
Aug 25, 2001
Hey,
I got caught in an interesting browser game and was wondering if anyone was playing eRepublik as well. I bet some poles here do... :rolleyes:
I myself find it interesting to follow news and especially propaganda which make a very juicy storyline and have a laugh at people who take this game very seriously. ;)

Current situation:

Currently World War 4 is going on between the 2 major world alliances Phoenix and EDEN.
EDEN: Australia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Canada, Crotia, Finland, Greece, Norway, Poland, Romania, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, USA
Phoenix: Argentina, Brasil, Bulgaria, Estonia, Germany, Hungary, Indonesia, Iran, Latvia, Lithuania, Portugal, Russia, Serbia, Slovenia, Turkey, United Kingdom, United Netherlands
Phoenix had to concede major setbacks in eEurope against EDEN states. eFrance and eGermany were completely overrun by eSpain and ePoland which have 10 times more players. Through riot wars Phoenix was able to re-establish 2 of the 13 original eGerman regions, the same will be tried in eFrance. But right now, the battle of eBritain is to be fought to the end. A couple of days ago EDEN states launched a major attack on eBritain gaining more than a footstep on eBritish soil. eUK and its allies have fought desperately to fight off the invasion and have put it to an halt for now. It is assumed that EDEN is gathering forces to completely wipe eUK off the map. On the map you can see EDEN countries occupying eUK, eFrance and eGermany. eCanda in Scotland, eUS in Wales and England, eNorway in Northern Ireland and England, ePoland and eSpain dividing eGermany and eFrance

Ok, here's a quick guide for people that might be interested. I can write more if you like.

What is eRepublik?

eRepublik is a massively played browsergame all around the world with about 400,000 players worldwide. The game is set in a mirror world (called the New World) where players, referred to as citizens, join in local and national politics, set economic policy, start businesses and wage wars with other countries. [wiki]

How do I join?
Use this link http://www.erepublik.com/en/referrer/Fiyah and follow the instructions. Using me as a referrer will get me 5 gold (which is quite a lot in eRepublik) when you reach level 6. You can also join by just removing that referrer, however I will give 2.5 gold from those 5 gold.
Suggestion where to join:
British, French: London, good economy and every additional citizen will raise the defence wall of the fortress London which makes harder and more costly for eUK's enemies to conquer. If London falls, so will the rest of the eUK. Also, London is the only region in eUK that offers a Quality 5 hospital.
Germans: Saarland, fortress of eGermany + Q5 hospital
Austrians: Currently, eCroatia seems to be waging war against you, which mean you probably would want to join in Styria (Q5 hospital).
Poles: Doesn't matter where you join in Poland. (I hope you don't join at all. :P) There are only Q5 hospitals in ePoland, so it makes no difference. Right now, the ePolish government seems trying to secure the high-grain region of Berlin and Brandenburg and built a hospital there, too.
Dutch: Northern or Western Netherlands (Q5 hospital)
Spanish: Madrid (Q5 hospital)
Belgium: Brussels (Q5 hospital)
Danish: I don't know what your Gov is up to, probably stay calm and neutral, so: Hovedstaden or Sjaedland (Q5 hospital)
Italy: Umbria (Q5 hospital)
Portugal: Lisboa (Q5 hospital)
Swiss: Romandie (Q5 hospital)
Swedish: Svealand or Gotaland (Q5 hospital)
Norway: all original regions but Trondelag
Finnish: Western Finland
For southestern european countries: it almost doesn't matter as you have a nice infrastructure due to many players already
You can also make up your own mind: http://www.erepublik.com/en/map -> select filter -> hospital

How do I play eRebublik?

There is a very basic tutorial: http://www.erepublik.com/en/tutorials
Firstly, you need to join the New World by signing up. Secondly join your eNation. (Note: very likely, the best spot for you to join a region of your country might not be the region were you live in real life, see above)
The game runs in realtime (1 real day = 1 day in eRepublik) which means you can work and train once per day. You will gain experience by working (+1/day), training(+2/day) and especially fighting in battles(+2/fight). By working you will earn money and increase your working skills which improve your productivity. Training will increase your strength and increase your basedamage. Using weapons will greatly boost your damage. You will also lose wellness by working(-1/day), training(-1/day) and fighting(-10/fight). You can buy food to raise your health again. (Note: Only 1 food/day which is consumed at the end of the eDay, automatically.)
At the start you can only work and train. You only be able to get jobs for which you meet the work-skill requirements. Once you reach level 6 you will be able to participate in battles which is very good as you gain more experience, help your country, and are able to use a hospital to heal your war-wounds. A Quality 5 hospital adds up to 50 health to your wellness. So your main goal is to fight every day at least once to be able to higher your wellness. The higher your wellness is, the better is also your productivity and the more money can be earned.
Note: Every item, like weapons, food, moving tickets, etc. can only be used once and will disappear thereafter.

Last edited:
To be honest I don't really know. eRepublik have not everything in common with the real world but a lot. For instance Greek and Turkey fight another in eRepublik as they have for ages in the real world.
Sweden and Germany seem to be archenemies in eRepublik for some reason I don't understand myself. There have been 3 wars between those 2 nations alone. Every citizen and every country tries to do its best for its wellbeing. For countries that is fighting for high ressource regions to increase profits.
Here is an article about Sweden and its eHistory in eRep wiki (2nd one might be more interesting):
http://wiki.erepublik.com/index.php/Sweden
http://wiki.erepublik.com/index.php/History_of_Sweden

Last edited:
Why would Sweden and Switzerland be involved in WW4 (3?)

Y not? Sweden helped the nazis in ww2 and the swizz stored the nazi gold in their banks and 2 this day hasnt given it back if im not mistaken.

Sorry, couldnt help myself:p:

If I sign up do I get to carpet bomb Max's house?

well, yeah. But firstly you have to repell that Swedish-, American-, Canadian-, Spanish-, Polish, and Norwegian-led invasion on British soil. :P

@Gen: sry m8 but Germany and Sweden have been enemies in eRep for ages now. ;)

Ok thanks fiya for replying but tbh doesn't look all that interesting to me so I suppose Useless won't get to carpetbomb my house :sofa:

Y not? Sweden helped the nazis in ww2 and the swizz stored the nazi gold in their banks and 2 this day hasnt given it back if im not mistaken.

Sorry, couldnt help myself:p:
You'd be wrong then Norweigan boy! :fingers:

np maxiz i just find it interesting how eRep, despite being just a game, resembles the real world regarding how countries as a whole act.

funny thing is that more 1/6 of all players worldwide are polish... it seems that this game is just made for them^^
i bet they like their pinkish color :D

Last edited:
registered. i can be found in Saarland (bah, i feel so filthy and bad).
My nick is bartio1983.

waiting for promissed gold:P (nick: ballsofsteel)

You will get your gold when you reach lvl6. once you reach lvl6 you will get 5 gold from eRep itself and I will get 5 gold from eRep. From the gold I receive you will get your promised 2.5 gold. :P lvl6 shouldn't be that far away anymore. When you reach it, just pm me.

@all: Questions or anything, just pm me or ask here.

@bart: Roger, btw you gotta work, too. Otherwise your workskill won't increase.