twnZ Movie

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Thanks for the comments, appreciate it :)

If I was to make a 2nd movie in the future, I'll put in a lot more work.

Last edited:
:wow:

Had seen like half of the clips already, but was still a really good movie which was very entertaining!

Perhaps showing ammo/hp would have been nice on some clips but that's the only thing I can suggest to improve for next time.

Well done twnZ! :bounce:

nice movie !

but i m wondering that you still use the old console style... i mean you can customize the colors and the killing messages and so on in the leagueAS menu... for example that teamsay has a different color than say, and even more important the killing messages... i use team colors, so red and blue and icons... and i see always the killer left side and the killed person on right side... i mean in old style it s: A´s minigun turned B into leaky peace of meat... BUT: B was smacked down by A´s Rocket launcher... so it s varying... the killer and the killed are not always on same side in message... and with custom console it s just quick to see... if your team color is on left side much, your team is killing and you might push... if your team color is on right side, your team is dying and enemies might incoming... also the "Killed his own dumb self" messages... if the nick of the player that suicides is not in team color, you might spam siege switch if someone of your own team is suiciding... the old all in red color with the text messages concole style is so annoying and confusing...

in short i mean this: http://www.utassault.net/leagueas/?config - scroll down to see how it looks...

you just don t know about it or you don t like it or you turned it off for movie making ???

nice movie :clap: :thumb: :clap:

Last edited:
man irie... you just gave away why i ruled this league for the past 8 years... great. now i can go inactive...
thanks you monkey

Nice movie, as some commented a little to much sniper but overall enjoyable to watch. Some extremely rare shots like the ending for example was nice to see.

Very enjoyable indeed, but a little too much sniper kills. I'm sure you also would have clips of great assaulting, which I don't really see in the movie. Like the time you pld vs AUT and rocketlaunched over bridge to the heart @ golgotha. Stuff like that. Besides that I really enjoyed, also your movement is just :wow:

whats :wow: about the movement?, its just dm based and he does a lot of mistakes
best was last hammerjump tho

thx m1c.

I agree I used too much sniper in the movie, If I was to make a second movie, I'll improve with some of the feedback I got. There will be more weapon usage, a lot more assault clips, and I'll put a lot more work in vegas.
I pretty much rushed this movie, didn't take me more than 3-4 days to make when I actually had an understanding of how to use vegas.

I'm happy most of you still enjoyed it though.

twnZ Movie 02 hopefully within a year!