Suicide launch

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

I can only remember one big screw up though..

Was defending bridge / 2nd entrance vs Mi5 .. I was confused who was what color somehow... lol.. Well... Teknodeamon ran up the ramp (didn't shoot), walked just past me when I realized.....

lolololol. I think we won the map afterall though .. not sure

:rofl:

Who jumped over the final objective on Siege][?
iirc that was a si><th player :rofl:

Some of my best fuck ups:

1. Falling off the cannon shoothole after a successful launch on Overlord - Just fumbling on jumping in when cannon fires, falling back to yard
2. Countless number of flak suicides by strafing on the wall-side of any corner
3. "Launching" a team mate spontaneously on the run, forgetting it's a proas-match
4. Forgetting which teleport goes where on bridge defense (many times)
5. Singing finnish pop LOUD on TS
6. More PROAS: Getting a multikill AND suicide on team mates with razor, I think this was indoors Mazon
7. Confusing the defense & attack turns (not too sober then though)
8. Falling down from Siege tower final def (plenty of times)
9. Falling down from here & there on Golgotha def

..Just to mention a few. :hide:

Last edited:
Falling off the cannon shoothole after a successful launch on Overlord - Just fumbling on jumping in when cannon fires, falling back to yard <-- grr, annoying.... happened to me loads of times too :mad:

Forgetting which teleport goes where on bridge defense (many times) <-- early days, yeah :rofl:...

Falling down from Siege tower final def (plenty of times) <--- :nod:

*Maz taking drugs, now that's a big surprise.

*Maz bragging about his drug usage; Another big surprise.

RLY.

since when are ecstacy and weed drugs? they are mood enhancers. cocaine and heroine are drugs ;)

:rofl: was fuckin funny indeed.

However, calling someone retarded or idiot just because he made a mistake is inapropriate and very childish.