Suspended/Banned/Cheaters - Pitbull

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Pitbull did try it once on pugserver with PX, 1v1.
Haven't caught Pitbull cheating in any pug games and infact he was asked if he had used a cheat and he admitted it, no denial or silly excuse, so good on him for at least taking responsibility, we usually hear a lot of weak excuses about how they didnt know or it wasnt really them at the time.

Reason given was that he was offered it to try out and thought that it wouldnt do any harm on a server where nobody else was, however for anybody not already aware: If you are caught on a league linked server at any time, public or private, even if the server is empty you will be punished, it is 100% not acceptable!.

the bigger issue is the utbullying by low selfesteem players
SHUT THE FUCK UP, just because you can move your mouse 1mm better in 20ms doesnt mean shit
if your so pathetic you have to flame people and cry whine/type excuses ruining everyone elses time
id rather lose with birdman on my team laughing and having a good time than win with charlie browns gf.. but thats just me

i understand competitive nature as much as the next person, but theres a real lack of respect in uta. hence the dying league.

This I 100% agree with. It's stupid at times fs. How certain people always has to have some excuse even when theyre 30-0 on 1v1 dm and stuff, it's ridiculous and just plain mean. gtfo with that shit attitude fags.

Rest, fo with the cheating fs pitbull, it's never acceptable to join a server with any kind of cheat, no matter what point you're trying to get across.

Perhaps in light of this, give pitbull a reduced banned period.

The community is already quite small and while what he did is not acceptable - it didn't hurt anyone except the other botter lol.

Normally I endorse bans, however Pit isn't such a bad guy and he's a regular pugger.

Looking at his case again and even changing his period will not show the league as being weak towards cheaters as some genuinely do it to screw with people and some, like in Pit's case meant no harm.

Mc.

once you start unbanning or not applying normal rules on someone on the grounds of saying "he's not such a bad guy, he meant no harm", someone else will come along and say that for any other cheater out there. There is no reasonable way to establish proper anti-cheating rules unless you play by them all the time.

once you start unbanning or not applying normal rules on someone on the grounds of saying "he's not such a bad guy, he meant no harm", someone else will come along and say that for any other cheater out there. There is no reasonable way to establish proper anti-cheating rules unless you play by them all the time.

true!

They can - but they would have to have proof. Proof being he did it once in a 1v1, he is not known to cause problems for anyone and he admitted straight away rather than bring up excuses.

Majority of those players who cheat are those who are known for causing issues (have been suspected of cheating) or are complete unknowns. We are not talking about a mod that has the player base it did when you played Neph, we are talking about a max of 50 players if lucky on peak times.

But rules are there to be adapted depending on a situation, otherwise why is the court of law modifying what constitutes different variants of crime? Shall we send people to jail for stealing a loath of bread still or shall we move on and adapt to the situation and evidence at hand?

Last edited:
Only the guy paying for the server\ admin is allowed to cheat, the rest are banned for life.

Also called "the rule of though shit"

Whilst I understand the sentiments behind what you are saying, I think it would only make matters worse.

Rule used to be a ban for life afaik...we have seen this period gradually deteriorate to 1 month, before you know it there will be no punishment.

The number of people playing UT can only decrease but the shrinking community can never be used as an excuse/reason to make cheating more acceptable.

Playing a bot v bot match on the PUG server was a seriously stupid mistake. He should have organised it properly....it might have made quite interesting UTV.

There are current players who still raise the question of "how the hell can they be THAT accurate on a fluctuating ping?" and nothing happens so we have to trust & believe that the admins are happy there is nothing dodgy going on. To consider anything else would undermine and accelerate the death of our beloved league.

Perhaps in light of this, give pitbull a reduced banned period.

The community is already quite small and while what he did is not acceptable - it didn't hurt anyone except the other botter lol.

Normally I endorse bans, however Pit isn't such a bad guy and he's a regular pugger.

Looking at his case again and even changing his period will not show the league as being weak towards cheaters as some genuinely do it to screw with people and some, like in Pit's case meant no harm.

Mc.

When a drunk driver kills 2 people at bus stop he also meant no harm.
Justifying cheating in any way is rather sad and pathetic it always has been.

But then, i only play a pug once a month or two so i can't say if getting rid of a cheater will kill the league or not. :)

Last edited:
Its easy to say you were testing it but there is no proof of that

so a full ban is the only applicable punishment

if its your 1st or 100th time it dont matter the rules cannot be flexible

im all for a longer ban. reducing ban because he is a regular pugger is pathetic REALLY. the 3 month pug ban is like a slap on the wrist already. Point and the matter is that they installed a bot and went on a server and used it. They knew the risk they were taking. If they wanted to test it im sure they could have asked mym to see if it worked or not under myms supervision.

If you keep clean you wont get banned. If you are really interested in bypassing server cheat prot, buy urself a server and test it there. Im sure it was worth the lesson they both learnt.

Last edited:
im all for a longer ban. reducing ban because he is a regular pugger is pathetic REALLY
I think the reason to discuss reduction of his ban-time has never been because of being a regular pugger. Did you even read this thread?

I think the reason to discuss reduction of his ban-time has never been because of being a regular pugger. Did you even read this thread?

Whatever the reason is, doesnt matter.

"oh he is a nice guy"
"oh he was just testing 1v1"
"oh he is a regular pugger"

all bullshit. Cheating is cheating.

Also people are now suspicious about these two players, they remember that "shot" a few days ago, that "180" turn. You see all those points above are irrelevent since you cant tell how long they have been doing this.

Last edited: