Modern Warfare 2

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Best thing was in special ops when you play the level which looks like the toilets from "The Rock", awesome slomo and everything.

hahaha i was thinking that as we played through it. Absolutely owns

+1 riv!

never normally hear me say that

lol

any UTA'ers who want to add me on steam its Ben_xD . havent played for a week but i was lvl 61 and pr0 xD

hahaha i was thinking that as we played through it. Absolutely owns

+1 riv!

never normally hear me say that

lol

any UTA'ers who want to add me on steam its Ben_xD . havent played for a week but i was lvl 61 xD

fixed

My steam account is peacemaker_inc i think

DOM & HQ is sick mate HQ pro last like 30 mins

contact me Mr.geo me and gaz have been waiting for you to come back indeed (gaz is livin in Hull now :rofl:)

My Steam is KingGeo77

Get that homo Gazzy playing matty , and tell him to get a vent channel for us while your at it ,

Last edited:
Geo you homo, you and Matt ask me to join ADC and then you go to America a week later! Granted this was like a year ago, but I still hold the grudge, you broke my heart...my love!

Anyhow I'd join you, but I can't afford a decent PC so I had to go for the xbox version of the game lol, Nice to see yer still around mate and that yer fellow scots are still alive and well!

get it sorted danny boy then me,geo,you and maybe even the mighty gaz can n00b tube servers untill modern warfare III, Legion can rise again :rofl::P

Well lets face it Bart, considering his past announcements, in reality he is likely to be average at best, but he always did live in his own little world :P

Im really looking forward to this. I thought the single player in the first Modern Warfare was a blast so I cant imagine them topping it but from what Ive seen so far it looks fantastic.

This and Left 4 Dead 2 will keep me busy for ages. November will be a great month.

got it friday, finished it yesterday.
Boy this game is shit. CoD1 was summin new, but this is serious sam with boring weapons.
The gameplay (everythin done by scripts, crap AI) is so 2000ish.

The story is a mix of well known movies. "The rock" (flares on roof to prevent air attack, prison), James bond movies (snowmobile, EMP) and Black Hawk down.
Nothing new and pretty easy to be foreseen.
The arrangement of missions is also dull. It feels more as they are more single missions clued together without having a meaningful link.
It even bored me nearly to death as i had to protect some restaurants in the USA.
Go to building A, go to building B shoot the tank, go back to building A, shoot down the helicopter. :yawn:

Ontop of that it's way too short (finished it under 8 hours) and the MP is shit (P2P, cheaters, no dedicated server, etc).
Thankfully i didnt buy it. It's not even worth 20 euros.

Last edited:
It even bored me nearly to death as i had to protect some restaurants in the USA.

:lol:

Those kind of restaurants are sacred in the US!!!

I can see your points Bartio, I have it on the Xbox and I have not bothered even finishing the single player however I like the MP a lot!