Modern Warfare 2

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

omfg what an awesome game man.......seriously this is the most refreshing thing I have played in ages. I dont really like console shooters but this is AMAZING - AMAZING SCENARIOS!!. havent even started 1 player yet or multiplayer!!!!

I played most of the 2 player scenarios with a rl friend whos not that much into shooters, kinda fun but those fucking ''juggernauts'' are a real pain.... 4 or 5 dead-on grenades to die.....

and bart, when i said I actually yelled at the computer, i forgot to mention that, as a ''veteran gamer'' it takes a LOT from an offline game to actually get me involved ''emotionally'', and MW2 managed that so :thumb:.

Been playing special ops with a mate of mine on xbox live. It's really good fun, I was kind of disappointed at the campaign, purely because it was so short, however special ops makes up for it! I love the scenario's where you're guarding your mate on foot by use of a helicopter, plane etc

The online play is quality too, but apparently it always is, plus its really just like any online shooter in my eyes. Still a wicked game though and I've never been a COD fan in my life until now.

Been playing special ops with a mate of mine on xbox live. It's really good fun, I was kind of disappointed at the campaign, purely because it was so short, however special ops makes up for it! I love the scenario's where you're guarding your mate on foot by use of a helicopter, plane etc

The online play is quality too, but apparently it always is, plus its really just like any online shooter in my eyes. Still a wicked game though and I've never been a COD fan in my life until now.

WTB Geo The cock end back pew pew :P

Best thing was in special ops when you play the level which looks like the toilets from "The Rock", awesome slomo and everything.

got it today....gonna return it to the shop. Overhyped crap game LOL

hai x-bomb u suck.

omfg what an awesome game man.......seriously this is the most refreshing thing I have played in ages. I dont really like console shooters but this is AMAZING - AMAZING SCENARIOS!!. havent even started 1 player yet or multiplayer!!!!

bai x-bomb love u.

Think Viracocha is playing aswell , he said he was buying the mw2 will be phoning him when i got a mobile number for him that actually fucking works :rofl:(oh and america scenario looks to be finished now haha)

:rofl:

Still have contact with some of the old boys?
yeah m8 still in contact with dynz ,vira ,outlaw(very rare) dont see much of dachronic muffy since wow and dynz was saying last night gazzy been askin for me in wow.Been back and forth to usa quite a bit but thats me back for good i think, visa is pain in arse tbh.

Surprised i was not deported within 24hrs haha

Anyway back to topic would be nice to get few matches on mw2 as its so easy to setup some night , i reg play demolition , search and destroy , ctf and also the tdm etc only thing i refuse to play is that 3rd person bollox :)

Anyway back to topic would be nice to get few matches on mw2 as its so easy to setup some night , i reg play demolition , search and destroy , ctf and also the tdm etc only thing i refuse to play is that 3rd person bollox :)

My steam account is peacemaker_inc i think

DOM & HQ is sick mate HQ pro last like 30 mins

contact me Mr.geo me and gaz have been waiting for you to come back indeed (gaz is livin in Hull now :rofl:)

Geo you homo, you and Matt ask me to join ADC and then you go to America a week later! Granted this was like a year ago, but I still hold the grudge, you broke my heart...my love!

Anyhow I'd join you, but I can't afford a decent PC so I had to go for the xbox version of the game lol, Nice to see yer still around mate and that yer fellow scots are still alive and well!