I am so awesome

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Nice story dat!

I have a similar one about travelling at speed on my bike, kicking a nice manual wheely and failing to direct myself properly and crashing to a hault have knocked over a wheely bin and buckling my wheel... awesome aint the word... thankfully there were no birds present, just an old codger who came to see if i was alright :lol:

Wheelie%20Bin%20Brown.jpg

added a pic of a wheeley bin incase any euro's dont know what one looks like... no idea if you have em out there :lol:

i once rode into a lamp post...running away from a racist loser who was about 20 years old and i was like 11, chasing me

Nice story dat!

I have a similar one about travelling at speed on my bike, kicking a nice manual wheely and failing to direct myself properly and crashing to a hault have knocked over a wheely bin and buckling my wheel... awesome aint the word... thankfully there were no birds present, just an old codger who came to see if i was alright :lol:

added a pic of a wheeley bin incase any euro's dont know what one looks like... no idea if you have em out there :lol:

:lol: and about wheeley bin i think in Europe they look similar like in England;)