~dzz~ Player list

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

WildLee

~dzz~ Moderator
Mar 10, 2006
Europe/CZE/Brno
Hi! I want make important topic about us. :) (dont blame me for bad grammar)

How should it be done?
I will post every each month about one player from dzz( anything ). After that, we can discuss about memorians , funny moments and much much more...

Which players you will talk about?
I dont know where start. I quess, i will write about important, oldest dzz players first. Sooner or later, everyone will be in this list.

What you re gonna write about us?
First, i will write your name and some neccessary stuff. (name, surename, nation...) Then i will write anything i can remember about the 'Chosen of the month'!

What's the point of this topic?
FUN! of course. :rofl:I wanna make friendship in dzz clan deeper. Also, i will give some suprise at the end of month(Or sooner, when it´s ready).
Enough of guestions. I am exhausted! :P

Let´s get it on! Everybody feel free to post anything about the Chosen one.

Chosen of the November is

Tompa

Name: Tomas
Surename:Abrahamsson
Date of Birth: 1989-07-18
Joined League: 12.1.2006
Joined ~dzz~ : 2.6.2006

My dear Tomas,
I have met you when i wanted to join ~dzz~. Small practice with you and David had to show my skills. We played Submarines, map which i didnt know. Since this time, i knew you as a friendly man which is playing for fun.

You have played one hundred, sixty-eight matches for ~dzz~ for now(Maybe more already!). That´s a big number. That counts around two hundred and twenty four hours of playing. (eighty minutes for match) I think i should try count how many hours you spend in practice, forum and in ~dzz~ at all. Well, i am trying : MUCH!

You had a many ups and downs like everybody in ~dzz~. I remember time, when you was sniper with big “S“. You sniping in left tower in Overlord meant that high way was defended quietly good. I dont know how you was doing it, but none launcher came up while they had the beach under control. Today i know that i can´t turn back to you. Respect just dont allow me to. (Self-preservation works in UT too, lol.) Be sure to fight with Tomas face-to-face!

In match, you rules the hammer and rox launches - cooperated with David.I dont understand how can you remember all the aims for launches. I just dont get it. From my side: You rules all the guns. I dont know your favorites. I think the sniper rifle is your most favorite. But everytime i fight with you, i am scared of death. You can score with every gun.

Also, i dont know the list of the maps you like and dislike.

You are always making a fun on TeamSpeak. (I love your english voice, easy to understand for me :love: ) Since Smantie left ~dzz~(12.8.2009), you re making a tactics – we are all thankfull for that. I still remember your plays on harmonica. I still got your Happy Birthday!.wav song!

I think it is all i wanted to say. Dont be scared to post a reply.

Last edited:
Well, thank you Tweety :D. Several things I didn't remember myself!
"You rules all the guns" That, however, is very wrong =P. Shock Rifle for example. I hate that weapon because it's way too cheap and powerful to use, shock combo that is. So I prefer not to use it and have lost several maps because of that. And because I don't use it, I'm not good at it. I'm not good with any weapons really...

Anyway. It was nice to read at least, thanks a lot!

WildLee asked me to do this. First, he made a some pic but he said im able to make it better and i agree. I know its too late and Tompa is not a part of our clan officialy, but we all feels like he is still with us. First WildLee's pic should be just a pic, but i though when i spend some my time to do it nice, it should be like a banner. So i asked few ppl how large it should be done and here we go... hope you will like it...

Tompa.png

nice pic :thumb:
it will make Tompa to come back just to use it :D

David tell Tomas to come back!!! i miss his harmonica!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chosen of the February is

NoMeRcY

Name: David
Surename:Abrahamsson
Date of Birth: July 20, 1986
Joined League: 12.1.2006
Joined ~dzz~ : 30.5.2006

I have picked up you David as the Chosen of February( I am bit late, i know :rofl: ).

You have joined ~dzz~ at 30.5.2006 and never leaved the clan. (Imo, we all still remember that incident with Smantie. =) You did a mistake and kicked Smantie. Smantie said: FO! invited himself and kicked you out. LOL!)

Your favorite map is ... ROOK! i quess. You have a very nice video with getting final objective(together with Asker) in 18 seconds. I know, it´s not a record, but it´s cool. Youtube Link

What is your favorite weapon? In match it seems like it is a hammer:hammer: I dont know which guns you do prefer. You can fire from everything , if you have enough ammo for it. Or i feel like it, when see your play. You´re usually backstander and you do the job very well. It´s good to have you in the same team.

Oh, i almost forgot! Do you still have that nice computer like before? I envy those 2 RAPTORS. If i remember well, it was 74 gb at 10 000 RPM. Incredible! It must be nicly fast. My laptop has poor 320gb at 5400 RPM and it ´s the slowest factor in my laptop, i think. :banghead:

After all, you have experiences of many years of playing. You have the skills of old-schoolers. You know how works teamwork , you know how works ~dzz~. I cant imagine ~dzz~ without you :P

Well, pity, it wont be a suprise when Fuler makes some banner for you. Hope you´re gonna like it anyway! :P

Thanks Martin :)
Yeah, I think my favorite map is Rook, at least its one of my favorites and apart from hammer (launching is still the best part of Assault :D ) I think my favorite weapon is shock rifle. Even though I'm not very good at running combos I still like it :)

Yeah, I still got my 10 000 RPM RAID 0 setup. 74GB is not much hard drive space, but as I use it as system disc it has never been close to full.I usually don't have many more games than UT99 installed anyway ;) All my other hard drives are always full nowadays though, downloaded alot last 6 months with my 30mbit connection. Sadly now that I've moved to a new apartment my connection is limited to 8/1 :(