crosshair way too big in non-LAS

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

ok then is there someone who can make me a crosshair of only one iny tiny pixel?
Since it will get enlarged on non-LAS servers, that would be the smallest possible xhair for me I guess.

Please someone make it happen! :D

ok then is there someone who can make me a crosshair of only one iny tiny pixel?
Since it will get enlarged on non-LAS servers, that would be the smallest possible xhair for me I guess.

Please someone make it happen! :D
smallest crosshair would be 2x2 pixels, 1 pixel wouldnt align in the centre of the screen. i think the standard dot crosshair in UT is already 2x2 pixels anyway?

Last edited:
it is, and by the way,here you should find a 1 pixel dot, haven't tried it though. And it's not exactly in the middle of the screen as you can guess

Yo,

I also have a question.
I ticked scale xhair independently of resolution in utassault tool.
Now problem is my dot crosshair is perfect on dog std but on dog customs its still big . Whats the deal ;)

/pr

I kinda had the same issue with PR, so I followed the steps from ur post Weirdo, it does seem fine on dog std server, however my crosshair on customs is totally disappeared.....
Help :D

Just tested, Addon-1g is still running so following my post above should work fine.

If you have problems, please post your addon-1g section in
Code:
 tags

Code:
[LeagueAS140-Addon1g.LeagueAS_FixedHUD]
MaxSizeEmotes=256
bNoOffensiveEmotes=True
bOnlyTeamSayEmotes=False
bNoFormatting=True
bRemoveColors=False
bRemoveNonTeamColors=False
bRemoveEmotes=False
bRemoveUndisplayedEmotes=False
loadgroups[0]=1
loadgroups[1]=0
loadgroups[2]=0
loadgroups[3]=0
loadgroups[4]=0
loadgroups[5]=0
bDontAnimateEmotes=False
bSqueezeEmotesWhenChatFull=True
bSqueezeBeforeExpand=False
bChatboxFastExpand=True
bNoCutLines=True
DefaultExpandChatboxMidgame=64
DefaultExpandChatboxEndgame=64
MaxExpandChatboxMidgame=64
MaxExpandChatboxEndgame=64
bCriticalMessageFix=True
CriticalMessageLifetime=4
bRemoveProgMsgsOnMapsStart=False
bShowAuthInfo=True
FortStandardMode=0
bFirstRun=False
bAutoAdjustDefaultChatboxSizeToResolution=False
CHairScale=0.800000
bCHairResIndependent=True
bAdvancedCrosshairs=True
CrossHairGroup[0]=0
CrossHairGroup[1]=0
CrossHairGroup[2]=0
CrossHairGroup[3]=0
CrossHairGroup[4]=0
CrossHairGroup[5]=0
CrossHairGroup[6]=0
CrossHairGroup[7]=0
CrossHairGroup[8]=0
CrossHairGroup[9]=0
CrossHairGroup[10]=0
bSaved=True
FontScheme=FS_Manual
ERStatus=ERS_None

Resolved via IRC...

For those who were interested, TB had bAdvancedCrosshairs set to True, however the crosshair then assigned to each weapon was '0', which in TB's crosshair list, was pointing to an old, deleted crosshair.

Turning bAdvancedCrosshairs to false reverted back to the 'one crosshair' state, defaulting to whatever the crosshair looked like outside of LeagueAS.