Cup Champions

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Cup winners?

• XB's team

Votes: 7 12.5%
  • W1sh's team

Votes: 13 23.2%
  • Salva's team

Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Hoi's team

Votes: 4 7.1%
  • Supermic's team

• D1sc's team

• Meteor's team

Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Twnz's team

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • I dont really give a shit

Votes: 13 23.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
hard to say, imo the teams ended up pretty good! if I had to bet money I'd say team wish.

Meteor's team seems the most balanced one for me, although i voted for mine :D

Voted for disc! when woss starts to play they have a very good back defnder with comms, and good fragger in disc upfront with good comms.Ulv and bas both good and sniping and fragging and the other 3 which can hold a solid job with comms aswell!

So should be a team to watch

Will be interesting for sure..

Meteor's team shouldnt be underestimated, if they play on German servers fishy and m1c on 30 ping will be dangerous. Opium obviously a good fragger and pings low to all servers. The key to success for this team will be playing on servers which are good for the germans

d1sc's team, well obviously as stu said d1sc is great upfront and ross is great at the back, and the rest of their team are good all rounders, especially ulv and bas who also use good comms. This team should have great communication on TS and that will be one of the keys I think

XB's team slightly unusual, and Im wondering if those players will work well together, but obviously since XB started the cup he wants to win so the effort level will be there, making it another good team. He has a range of players from fraggers, to team players to launchers, so should work out ok

Supermics team, again got good players with DJ and Yaku (who actually has a really good aim + is annoying upfront). Just worried about how DJ and PM are going to get on in this team, but Supermic will probably sort it out. Html & Supermic also work together as far as launches go

twnZ's team on paper looks to be the weakest, but in fact all 6 players are actually good. They may only have one "superstar" player but free, pogo and ako are all active and understand the game. Nrg is a lot like yaku, just stick him upfront and hes very, very annoying. Can't forget about freakeh as well, who has a good aim but just needs to learn a little more about AS yet. Personally I believe that you can never underestimate twnZ no matter the team situation, deffo the best player in UT at getting objectives and has a deadly aim with every weapon

Arguably the strongest team in the cup is Salva's. Riv and Salva are both great assault players and Mido also plays with a very tactical mind. Axl on a good day is impressive as well, just depends on his connection really. Pitbull has improved recently and im sure will step his game up for this cup. These are the ones to beat imo! Shame we meet them in the first round.

Hoi's team doesn't appear to pose a threat at first glance but when you think about it they could be one to watch. Sphere & Spoq work well together, and Hoi is a good tactician and coupled with the CoH players will form a strong team. Ban & YMD are good fraggers, and YMD is really turning into a good AS player thanks to the pugs he has been playing.

As for my team, well it all depends on how much people want to win. Obviously Bn, Dirz and Sneez don't play much, so they deffo need to warmup. Bn has been doing so which is good to see, just need to drag Sneez off WoW. Dirz is really good when playing his best, and I think myself & him will be more than enough frag power for our team. Toone (Skalman) is a player I really like, knows an impressive amount of launches, listens to tactics and plays for the team.

So thats how I see things! I dont expect there to be any 8-0 games at least.

Last edited:
Interesting stuff, can't really decide which team I like best. Think Hoi's and d1scs teams are pretty strong. Hoi/sphere/kj and spoq are all great team players imo. Same goes for ulv/trasher and basdo next to the frag power of uZi and d1sc. Salva's team is obviously strong too but voted team Hoi

+ I don't think team w1sh will be able to win this thing, other than w1sh most players won't reach the level they used to.

Last edited:
So thats how I see things! I dont expect there to be any 8-0 games at least.

i agree with that, teams look well balanced and it will be interesting to see the little contingencies that will make the difference between teams. other than that i hope everybody will be able to play and have a stable ping etc...
i am looking forward to playing, teams look fair, so it should be a good one! and i hope ppl will put their e-peen away this cup is celebrating 10 years of ut and we are all here to have fun :)

i am looking forward to playing, teams look fair, so it should be a good one! and i hope ppl will put their e-peen away this cup is celebrating 10 years of ut and we are all here to have fun

10 Years of FLAMES!

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

i voted last pick aka who cares
i just hope people get lot of fun and so MAYBE we'll do an other one, wich would be fun to have once and then :)
hopefully e-penis won't fuck it all up. hi lucy.

This might make it a little easier to compare teams/predict -

round2.jpg

I voted for "Team Salva" myself, but anyone could win it really!

Last edited:
Wow tom that's the most sincere and humble I've ever seen you! I'm impressed and slightly shocked. Please don't stray from your normal self :P

I think...( who cares :p) that Salva's team looks good.. aaah fuck it they all look good. Who knows..GOOD LUCK ALL !! :)