What are you listening to right now?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

my stupid spanish flatmate through the thin wall talking on skype with her family or whatever :ohmygodihaveforgottenallthesmileycodesforuta:

tranceaddict.com forums said:
Mr Mystery

01. Pink Floyd - Echoes
What's there to say about Floyd that hasn't already been said? Being the godfathers of prog, they introduced me to the wonderful world of 20 minute tracks as well.

02. BT - Firewater
Hands down my favourite BT track, although unfortunately rather poorly mastered (in case you were thinking I was causing those distorted peaks).

03. Jean-Michel Jarre - Millions Of Stars
Generally, I'm not that into Jarre (shock!) but this track just strikes a chord for me. Hauntingly beautiful.

04. Oasis - Champagne Supernova
Hearing this for the first time as a pre-teen has to have been one of the most intense musical experiences of my life.

05. Apollo 440 - The Machine In The Ghost
I never did figure @440 out - sometimes they produce some utter toss and in the next minute something absolutely beautiful like this.

06. Sasha - Baja
In my opinion the weakest track on the Xpander EP was Xpander itself - I could had placed any of the other 3 here but this one seemed to fit best.

07. Orbital - Style
I could had easily just slapped the entire 'The Middle Of Nowhere'-album to this mix but in order to keep it under 80 minutes I had to narrow it down to just one... I don't think I've listened to any EDM album as much as that one.

08. Yello - On Track
Yello were way ahead of their time when they did the 'Pocket Universe'-album. This is one of the reasons I ever got into EDM. Thanks for playing this to me, dad.

09. The Crystal Method - Keep Hope Alive
Again, just about any track from the 'Vegas'-album would had made the cut, but this is the one that really got me into producing breaks/big beat.

10. The Chemical Brothers - The Private Psychedelic Reel
I'm not even sure I have words for this. Perfection defined.

11. Junkie XL - Billy Club
The intensity of early Junkie XL tracks/live shows even impressed The Prodigy. Too bad he went on to become what he is now...

12. The Prodigy - Climbatize
Speaking of The Prodigy... is that not the best bassline ever?

13. Hybrid - Finished Symphony
These type of tracks only come by once every blue moon... absolutely beautiful. I don't know what it is about mixing traditional instruments with electronic music but it just works for me almost every time.

Download Link (Right Click, Save As): http://organik.1g.fi/mrmystery__personal_classics.mp3

Currently Oasis - Champagne Supernova