Old UTA players you miss...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

sorry to dissapoint you but i keep gazzz locked in my drawer and just let him out once in a while to sexually abuse him

:wave:

anyone know where CJ, CS, doh, CeCe, SuzieChaos, Cazz, Lupus are? can't see them on here anymore?

Nice to see this place is still alive - happy days :D

Anyone rem the weekend in Blackpool?? or Alton Towers? :D

Ez x

What happened to Ghost alias bot1, uk_warrior, punawa? Is anyone of them still active in the forum?
madmat and xena still seem to play ut, at least they run their own ictf servers :)

I saw Greg on DoG Standard the other day, dunno about Daz, Glen is playing WoW.

:wave:

anyone know where CJ, CS, doh, CeCe, SuzieChaos, Cazz, Lupus are? can't see them on here anymore?

Nice to see this place is still alive - happy days :D

Anyone rem the weekend in Blackpool?? or Alton Towers? :D

Ez x

:WAVE: :CUDDLE: Hallo Ezby long time no see hope your doing ok :D

@ hardcore mat and xena can be found on irc they have there own UT servers company :P

@ at Joko noooo wayyy you saw Greg on dog STD cannot believe that cunt is still alive fs

wow nice. is it their only income aka main job? that would rock :)
tell them to have a peak in here =)
my irc don't work from u..... uni... well maybe it does.
ah. i dunno t3h channel :(

i still have this incredibly lucky headshot vs madmat on desertstorm on demo tape :D
i love him for that :D

last time i talked with them it was about one year ago, i can try to fetch the channel but to tell you the thurth will be a hard task cannot remember how i found it :x

ill try anyway

I miss Virus/Nasty spawn killin on Guardia (omg i havent played for so long,, couldnt remember the name of the map for a minute) and Humphro. and Despise. well and probably a lot more guys.. Im glad that a I made screenshots of just about every match I played during the time I was active :-D

Glad =)Ai(= wasn't completley forgotton and got a few shout outs. I guess I miss the old days of =]NRG[=, {SUYM}, >ION< and last but not least all the ((si><th)) lads

And all the times we used to meet up... Alton Towers, Riches LAN parties, Drunken escapades in Blackpool

G! I miss G.... And Dan I wish I could miss Mogul but I still see the bugger from time to time.

ps: Hi Tanya

Glad =)Ai(= wasn't completley forgotton and got a few shout outs. I guess I miss the old days of =]NRG[=, {SUYM}, >ION< and last but not least all the ((si><th)) lads

And all the times we used to meet up... Alton Towers, Riches LAN parties, Drunken escapades in Blackpool

G! I miss G.... And Dan I wish I could miss Mogul but I still see the bugger from time to time.

ps: Hi Tanya

Nobody misses you old man, jog on.