October 2009 Assault Cup

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

I would signup if it was in november since im going away on vacation 5-25 october :(

i'd think about coming back for something like that as well. but i gotta hand in my thesis by the end of november...
won't be rescheduled for maber and me i guess :D but if this turns out to be a cool thing, then plz host another one in december and/or january...
good luck and have fun for this one tho! :)

October evenings ... hummm how many matches per week your planning on this XB 1 ??

anyway I'm in

Ok so far there is a really positive feeling about this, so I will give it my best shot to make it work. I also need everyone else to help me make it work. Players need to actally be sure they will play. Remember that you may not possibly be with the players you want. So if you want to play with your friends I suggest a few more people captain!

Its going to be a big mess to sort teams out too as I can hazard a guess that a fair few will be after certain players. In that respect I still have to work out how we will handle that.

I Also need more people to help me rate...so far me and html. I want 6 raters!

Last edited:
Signups Updated. WE HAVE 32!!!!!! (+8 needed for 5v5 tourny, +16 for 6v6 tourny) If I missed any1 please repost

1. X-Bomb
2. Thrasher
3. Twnz
4. Sneez
5. Pogo
6. Akora
7. Meteor
8. Yako
9. Hoi
10. Opium
11. HTML
12. JACKEL (Yes it will be mainly in the evenings...your captain will arrange the matches...so you better let them know which evenings you can play)
13. Morpheus
14. ULV
15. Supermic
16. Free
17. Lucy
18. Axl
19. Salva
20. Sphere
21. Wish
22. Od
23. Yakz0r
24. Ban
25. Freakeh
26. Syphus
27. Mido
28. DJ
29. Fat_Jeff*
30. Dirz
31. Basdo
32. Disc

PLEASE FORUM PM ME IF YOU WANT TO BE A RATNGS PANEL MEMBER > CLICK MY NAME AND CLICK SEND PRIVATE MESSAGE!

October evenings ... hummm how many matches per week your planning on this XB 1 ??

anyway I'm in

Syphus.. see my first post. Each round is straight up knockout starting from quarter finals.
You lose and you are out.

My Hope is that the Quarters finals is 2 matches and the average maps won determining the winner.
The Semis is also 2 matches with the average maps won determining the winner.
The final is 1 match.

>The most you can play is 5 matches in 1 month.

However if both captains dont want to bother with 2 legged quarters and semis - they can play a single match to see who progresses. So really its not a lot of matches....unless you make the final. I think this format will work well.

So the Least you can play is 1 match