2 Person Speedrun Record Zone

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Back from Corsica so will update when I have some time after sleep!

Hope we can get a few more doing this, in a couple weeks I can have a go as well!

5600722281297236_l.jpg

1555794555419454_l.jpg

riv in 20 and oceanAL in 25

Are people are still interested in this?

I've finished the hi-res timer anyways, if people are still interested, I can look at the other code during the week.

Attachments

• Shot0020.jpg
    Shot0020.jpg
    167.2 KB · Views: 254
People are still interested I am sure. It is summer though so UT in general is low on numbers. Surely will pick up next week.

If this mutator is added to an available server I am sure it would be even more popular.

Nice work Timo :)

lol, looks nice but doesnt it correspond with the server tickrate?

Correct. Read my last few posts.

World clock would probably the most accurate timing method as it should be relatively independent from Tickrate - it represents real world timing, rather than in-game timing.

seems simple enough to me tbh, just have one server where its installed with the settings set and let ppl use it. no other servers allowed... i know that ppl are wanting to do this but are there really that many ppl that 1 server wouldnt be enough?

I've put a 2 slot server up at unreal://213.230.216.4:5555 (pass = speed) with the AR mutator.

There are a few commands which I'll document later, but for now the important one is:-
say !restart - which instantly restarts the map.

There are !setwait and !start commands, but I haven't had a chance to test these actually work.

The clock reset is in strict mode, so will only reset if no objectives have been taken. To reset, both players must be standing at first spawns; if it doesn't trigger for some reason, both players just need to jump and it will trigger (will work out a better way to do this later on).

Let me know any bugs etc.

Very nice Timo! :D

Of course this server is allowed, however if you still wish to use either of MyM's or Smants server when available then feel free. If this works out a success then maybe it can be installed on 1 of them as well.

Have fun!

Ye Hispeeds abit stupid since
attachment.php

but it's hard to gain much advantage with 2 players, could do 24ish with good shock boosting tho