Hello!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

kubiczkosPL

~dzz~
Apr 20, 2007
Zawiercie, Poland
Hi guys!

After a few months without UT, I decided to start play again :D Now only @ public servers, but maybe in a close future i will back to uta league :P

I think i should apologize you...I stopped playing this game without tell you something and I didnt contact you :) hope you understand me, just i wanted to break off with playing UT and I'm happy that I did it :P

I noticed that you are in 1st div while there are only 5 clans...nice ;)

Well, i dont have more to say now...See you on pubs/pugs etc. :wave:

//kubiczkos

Same like you, Nikolas :D. Hope we can get some 1v1 again. Anyway thats terrible gamemode but then i have lil chance to win 1 map. I still remember stupid deathmatch aka Yako:)teehee:) -> 30:2 <- Fuler :)bawling:)

hehe, you won't have many occasions to hear him...in half of september im going to Cracow, but without dog (jupi, dont tell him that im happy about that ;))

so...in Cracow I'll have some connection (hope better than current isp :D) and a new laptop (hope that its possible to play UT at that)...and as I said Tompa yesterday (or 2 days ago? nvm) i dont know how much free time i will able to spend at UT :|

anyway, Im back! :lol:

see ya soon at some practice ;) [ye, lets do it]

We dont have a practice! Thats why smant left us. (Fuler is an asshole and never make it) ;) :P