Andy Murray wins Wimbledon!...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Andy Murray :lol: no chance he will win. He'll lose either to del Potro or Roddick in the semis. If I had to decide, I'd go for A.Rod vs FedEx in the final, remember my words!

Ye Roddick losing to Federer sounds about right, but Murray yesterday versus Roddick yesterday is a Murray win for me. Roddick was good but 90% of his game is serve annihilation, and Murray is returning like a dream. Roddick gets found out at every Wimbledon.

:wave:

I heard on the radio that Murray wore the Paraguay shirt cos Tim Henman and Pat Rafter kept ribbing him about Scotland not being in the World Cup. So if that's true I take back what I said about him :dunce:

Incidentally, and off-topic, but did anyone else find it the least bit strange that Serena beat Venus in straight sets in the final, in spite of Venus sailing through, only losing one game in the semis against the world no.1, while Serena had to fight for three sets and save a match point against the world no.4? I'm more and more convinced that the Williams family decide the result between them every time those two meet :hm: