Useless

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

TIMMAH

-)EaS*
Jan 18, 2002
I need a new UTA Yarn! I've been waiting ages for Part 2 of the Useless anti-noob program!

People, leave Useless alone. He's a sensitive human being with.. Feelings!

Useless is a precious, special individual with SO MUCH to contribute to humanity and our unique world. AND he is beutiful!

I agree with this guy! ^

Was thinking of changing it to some sort of UTA news blog or something. There's not much mileage in insulting MyM and Shaggy over and over but new things are always happening so would gimme more to insult people about. I'll do something soon tho, promise.

Can I go back to being beutiful now please?

Maybe you could write a blog on unfairly treated and disgruntled members amoungst the UTA... CAN YOU THINK OF ANYONE?!

Ok it's now time to clear this up.

/me clears throat...

YOU WERE INACTIVE !!! LET. IT. GO.

And you're welcome to come back :P

Inactive? What are you talking about? I'm more active than ever in some areas :naughty:

Nah I mean Mush. He's got this thing that I have an anti-Mush vendetta and this is why I kicked him from {24} pro, when in fact he failed to turn up for 3 million matches in a row and then acted surprised when I removed him from the roster :whatever: I keep telling him why this happened - I assumed he'd been kidnapped for ransom or something so he wouldn't be able to play. But he won't let it go. Meh.