Are you addicted to Assault-quiz

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Sheeeit. I watched the old mi5 vs swap movie yesterday just for old time's sake. You guys still playing this?!! I'm jealous.

It's the one game I miss most of all.

I was kinda bored so i made a little quiz about some assault maps :)
Have fun and Good luck, you'll need it ;)

1) When playing As-Frigate, you can see that there is somthing written on the ship (probly type of the ship). Which of the following answers is written on the ship?
a) SS-392​
b) SS-931​
c) SS-239​
d) SMB-123​
2) In AS-Autorip's development area you can launch redeemers when touching a certain switch. How many redeemers are fired everytime you touch this switch?
a) 1​
b) 2​
c) 3​
d) 4​

3) How many healthpacks (+20hp) are there on AS-Bridge?
a) 18​
b) 19​
c) 20​
d) 21​
4) On AS-Ballistic, when the main gate is targeted and bombed by the plane by several rockets, but there are also canons who shoot schock balls. How many schock balls are fired by these canons?
a) 1​
b) 2​
c) 3​
d) 4​

5) How many big wodden holy crosses can you see outside in As-Golgatha?
a) 2​
b) 3​
c) 4​
d) 37​
6) After entering the bunker in AS-Destertstorm you have to push the button to fire the scud missiles. How many missiles are actuaclly fired when you push the button? (tip: room behind the button)
a) 2​
b) 4​
c) 6​
d) 8​

Answers:

1- A 4- C
2- B 5- C
3- D 6- B

0-1 wright answers : OMGWTF :Joystick:, go back to dog standard, you n00b!! Ow let me guess your favo map is guardia..

2-4 wright answers : Nice.:bow: You like assault :thumb:

5-6 wright answers : GODLIKE :bowdown:, you totally love assault, cant stop playing aargggh .. Boom, headshot !!
man u are bored lol