Go on Barca!!!!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

..and rub it in Ronaldos crybabys faces (yes i cant stand this metrosexual (quote retard) actor .

WAHAHHHHHAHAHAHHAHHA IM CHRISTIANO RONALDO AND I LOST WAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH IM A PRETTY BOY WAAHHHHHH :bawling:

hmm wonder wtf is going on with all the fireworks and celebrations (for example, every second car's honking wildly) outside.. hmm.. either this is something "football"-related or someone's spilled meth to city's drinking water system.

Better team on the night won. Barca should never have been there though.
Why Dave? Because Chelsea could have gotten and probably should have gotten a penalty when Pique got the ball on his hand? Well in the first game in Barcelona, Chelsea player pulled down Henry. That too should have been a penalty and then the game would have been totally different in Chelsea.

And finally Chelsea played crap both games, just 10-0-0 the whole time and got a lucky goal by Essien. I really dislike that kind of football. It's same as Greece in Euro Cup 2004. Chelsea was playing at home infront of all their fans, best squad was playing and everything was perfect for them while Barca came with a really weak squad, key defenders out which showed a lot in the match and also affected Barcas offense. I'm betting if Chelsea would have played like they normally do at home vs that Barca team they would have been in the final.

Anyway I love the way Barca plays football, it's entertaining and effective at the same time. It really is amazing to see what they can do. They way they play football is going to give a HUGE fan club also and I'm sure attract a lot of great footballers to the club. Who would want to play in Chelsea with a meat wall of 10 players just outside the penalty box? Not many.

Sorry Dave that's the way I see it. But you should have won it last year. Best team lost that final

Lmao novice coach in his first year wins the first tripple in spanish history :rofl:
First tripple since Los Galacticos won it back in the 60's you mean? Ok, then I know! :fingers:

GG Barca, better team won imo. ManU had nothing going for them in 2nd half, they were really really bad tonight.

edit: wth they didn't win the tripple back in the day either. I was sure they had back in the 60's. DOESNT MATTER BARCA IS DA BOMBZ YO

Last edited:
Solskjær wtf!

endgegner: he makes more money in one day than u and I combined do in a month, hes got the pick of all the women everywhere and ppl actually pay attention when he whines.......U hold him and ill punch:lol:

Yep Barca def deserver to win, however Supermic i think you are being quite naive with this

Anyway I love the way Barca plays football, it's entertaining and effective at the same time. It really is amazing to see what they can do. They way they play football is going to give a HUGE fan club also and I'm sure attract a lot of great footballers to the club. Who would want to play in Chelsea with a meat wall of 10 players just outside the penalty box? Not many.

Sorry Dave that's the way I see it. But you should have won it last year. Best team lost that final

Many many players will want to play for Chelsea, for the main and simple reason of money! Also chelsea are a decent team who can provide champions league footy and do have a reasonable chance of winning things. Im not even a Chelsea fan but facts always prevail over mis-informed opinion ;)

I was thinking of youngsters upcoming footballers. If they look at the way Chelsea played in that match compared to Barca. Which team do you think they would want to play for? But ok it was a little over the top I admit since normally Chelsea doesn't play that defensively and yes of course money is always an option but still it sickens me a bit that one of the supposed top, at least, 5 football clubs in the world lay out a strategy like they had division 5 players against division 1. Similar to greece as I mentioned. Greece at least had a weak squad with 1 tall attacker who could head in 1 goal. But you won't get any fans playing like that. Just imagine if Chelsea always played like that. Nobody would want to watch their games.

If you hate watching Chelsea now, you should have seen them under Mourinho:D. We've had plenty of teams come to our ground and "park the bus" as they know we struggle to create chances when they have so many players behind the ball. It is effective, and is very frustrating to watch knowing they are doing it on purpose, but if it gets results then who can blaim them.

Arsenal are supposed to be well known for their "attractive" football, but unlike Barca, they don't actually do anything with the ball. Their attractive football this season meant they finished 18 points behind the league winners. Plus they've won no silverware for 4 years now. I'd rather we play the way we done and get silverware.

I wasn't suprised at the way Barca played in the final, as Spanish teams tend to play with a fast tempo anyway no matter who the opposition is. Always look to push up with their high defensive lines and not worry about defending etc.