Series i should see?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Shinon`

19x sshot!
Aug 21, 2002
Sprang-Capelle, NL
Hi guys,

Cause of the football season is coming to an end, i have more spare time in weekend/evenings.
I wonder if there are any proper series i could watch, first here's a list i like/don't like:

Like:
Supernatural
Heroes

Don't like:
Lost
Prison Break
Soaps!!!!!!

Surely my list is longer for both, but this is what i can make up at first!
I watched supernatural and Heroes, but both seasons ended :(
I like CSI also, but that's not something i wanna put my free time in. I like series where there is a story in it, not a stand-alone epi every week/day.

P.S. I liked Prison Break, but now it's just a load of crap on a stick, like Lost

i like series where there is a story in it, not a stand-alone epi every week/day.

P.S. I liked Prison Break, but now it's just a load of crap on a stick, like Lost
:lol:

Smallville?
Battlestar Galactica?
Dollhouse
Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles
Fringe
Doctor Who
The 4400
Reaper
Chuck
How I Met Your Mother
Scrubs
30 Rock
Top Gear
Bones

Just a small pick..

oh, and Weeds.

The 4400 got a shitty ending. They never really finished it :( Good series though.

Jericho is also worth watching (Also only 2 seasons which never really got a 'good' ending, but still very nice to watch).

The 4400 got a shitty ending. They never really finished it :( Good series though.

Jericho is also worth watching (Also only 2 seasons which never really got a 'good' ending, but still very nice to watch).
:nod: Yeah they were cancelled well before their time. But most shows do get the boot prematurely nowadays :/ And those two really stick out to be honest. The 4400 is really exciting and gives you all of these weird 'what if' thoughts and Jericho is just really really intense and conspiracy-esque. I mourn them still :(

Generation Kill
Twin Peaks
X-Files (I pretty much liked all 9 Seasons and the two movies myself)
The Big Bang Theory
Band of Brothers

Firefly
Babylon 5
Farscape
Alias
Dollhouse
Dark Angel
NCIS
Gallactica
SCC
Dr. House

Oh and "kinda" Series:

Rome
Band of Brothers

Arrested development
How I met your mother

IT'S ALWAYS SUNNY IN PHILADELPHIA <-- Do not miss that, it is hilarious.

Last edited:
American Gothic. It's only about 40 yrs old but still the greatest TV series ever. Go and d/l it :P

EDIT: And will you people once and for all piss off with your Top Gear :shout: