DOG Customs fucked?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

-ban-

Dec 8, 2002
Ochsenfurt, Germany
:wave:
I tried to join DOG customs and Astheno was running. The Problem is, i had no Crosshair and pushing F1 for the Teamoverview wasnt possible.
The Images shows that there are strange green letters in the upper left corner.

wtfl.jpg

I had that problem once maybe 4 years ago, but that was on DFP Private server and we were testing some Aimbots to help Cratos with some Anti-Cheat thingy.

What could that be now?

the "strange green letters" are from teh orginal Unreal. As an oldschool Unreal player you should have known that. fs banshee

the "strange green letters" are from teh orginal Unreal. As an oldschool Unreal player you should have known that. fs banshee

because i got a brain like an elephant... i can remember hardly how ugly u are... :shout:

but another question about our favorite public server. i know i shouldnt moan about it because i dont pay for that server but it would be nice to know when or if that server will be fixed at all. its pretty hard to play on that lagspike-o-mat :/