Fashion (and shoes)

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

bart is not gay! neither am i! and that summer evening in 2007 doesn't count!

And I absolutely don't know what's going on with pink ties and shirts at the moment. Why do people wear that?

If it's not a holiday/beach shirt, it's a definite NO-NO. It always looks worse than another colour.

You seem to be an expert. Please contribute more.

I'm taking a trip back to Helsinki in a couple of weeks - I'm definetily going to wear pink shirt and a gray tie. I'm confident now.

And I love it how this thread did not sink even the way it started was as it was :D

Both Finnish and Spanish people are useless according to the International fashion rules.. Oh and pink ties are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo 2008..

But Belgium is obviously the home ground of fashion according to icedragon. Plz contribute, and guys all over the world benifit and maybe even manage to get some girls into bed!

I'm taking a trip back to Helsinki in a couple of weeks - I'm definetily going to wear pink shirt and a gray tie. I'm confident now.

And I love it how this thread did not sink even the way it started was as it was :D

Was there a problem with the way I started this thread?

;) I am.

I will share all my secrets with you in my very own EBOOK, which is available to you for 70 EUR instead of 200 EUR. I promise you can make millions with it!

:P

Oh. Thank you.

Pardon me, but I am Nigereean royalty. Please pardon the fact that I can't spell Nigeria. If you give me £50,000 I will provide you with my family's gold and my E-BOOK. I AM NYGEEREAN ROYALTY AND SO CAN YOU for limited time offer $19.95.

Sincerely,
Mr. Robert Mubutu

Isn't there a Gay Parade in Helsinki in a couple of weeks??

this is one way to flash out all gay Utah members....

expect a perm ban from gayhating admins soon.

Smant, you have this in your sig:

smant touches PLEASUREMAN 's tra-la-la
<PLEASUREMAN> Mmn my ding ding dong

..so step off of Sir Huey, stay with the.. umm.. this "pleasureman".