Champions League DRAW

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Think Bayern are looking pretty strong again now, glad Man U didnt get them!
Nah, bayerns defence is a joke this year. Philip Lahm is strong at starting attacks, but when it comes to defence he's a weak point sometimes. Same (minus the attacking skills) goes for Lucio and Demichelis.

Also the game of Bayern is way to focused on Ribery. Schweinsteiger played amazingly as Ribery were missing due injuries, but as soon Ribery takes part, Schweinsteiger plays much weaker.
Also who knows how Podolski will play when it matters, after he leaves Bayern for no good in few months.
So Barca just has to stop RIbery to prevent bayern from being strong imho

You guys wanted to know how ADC ts was like? Then just look at this quote:
pretend? ill show you pretend bastard manu scum! I pretend to like you so that you can sleep at night. YEAH HOW ABOUT THAT SHItbastard? k.
Ye, it was pretty much like that......all the time

Last edited:
I personally think that the names drawn for the home leg first will go through. I am a Liverpool supporter and can see us beating Chelsea again. I can see Man U going through too but think Arsenal are going to struggle... who are favourites btw...just looked...Man u @ 2/1

Beeing the prolly weakest team out of the last 8 actualy has some advantages i guess ;) So why not. All you need are a few lucky days :P

Oh yes, and Klose is injured, which is a BIG mess for bayern, Toni still injured but he will be fit till CL afaik. And yes, our teamplay is pretty weak atm, concerning if we're 1 or 2 ahead, we get nervous and do lotsa mistakes.

Dont expect Bayern to win, but hope dies last, so let's see. Will be an awesome game anyway.

Nice to see Liverpool carry the momentum of a CL victory into league form.. after hammering Man U at Old Trafford, there latest victims Aston Villa fall to a 5-0 beating....if it was a boxing match the ref would have stopped it!!! :rofl:

predictions for first LEG ONLY no after timing:

Liverpool - Chelsea = WIN 1-0
Man UTD - Porto = WIN 2-0
Villareal - Arsenal = DRAW 1-1
BARCA WIN = 1 - 0

Liverpool - Chelsea = 0-1
Man UTD - Porto = 4-0
Villareal - Arsenal = 1-2
BARCA - Bayern = 2-0

I think Liverpool are due for a bit of an upset, utd didnt look amazing against Villa but with a few first teamers back i think they'll be rabid to put in a good performance, I think Arsenal's counter attacks could kill Villareal and I think Barca may get outplayed by Bayern but get a couple of soft goals - think Xavi could be key

Or not! We'll see

Last edited:
Liverpool 2-0 Chelsea
Man Utd 2-2 Porto
Villareal 1-0 Arsenal
Barcelona 4-1 Bayern