[ADC] says goodbye

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Shame it happend but it was time to call it, had alote of good times in ADC and alote of fun.
And also got to meet alote of the old members of ADC in real life. Had a blast in England bozing with Kane seeing him fall, he still claims he did it on purpose :P.

Bye ADC will miss you.

To see Bart's clan leave I would have expected a lot less ":(" faces and a lot more ":bday: :party:" smileys.

gg adc!had fub playin with u guys! Just a struggle 2 get ppl playing was always gud fun tho! thx Mido/Volt!!! xx

always sad when a clan leaves. this time exspecially because it's such an old veteran clan.

gladi i had the chance to play you lately. I wish you guys the best !

GG,
The few times I played were fun.:) Praccy sessions even more so.:D
Am sure we will see some of you guys on pubs, or filtering through to other clans.
bye for now Zombie, Lawless, Peacemaker, Kane, Jedy, Bart, Storm et al
ADC rip :wave:

I played my first war against [ADC] 2001. It was so freaking exciting I did a sex wee!

Sorry it's over, it's very sad, but beautiful too when you consider how much love we have given this game and the people we play it with.

Good bye.