DoG Std. Idiotic player.

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

There's also this guy named "foofghtr" (American, so explains alot)
He's a regular player on the std server, and a pain in the arse, dunno about teamkilling but he likes to abuse his luck and desrespect mostly everyone. Anyone had problems with him? He mostly pisses off new players trying to learn the maps, he's not really very offencive, but anoyes everyone in general.

Wow, fuck Americans. Just ban America from all servers please, they're cunts. :angry:

I saw him once Cyborg and I don't recall being impressed with him but he diddn't stick out in my mind as someone who was really obnoxious, and I don't recall him flaming.

Also when are we gonna have another DM? I still had more FPH than you :p:

Wow, fuck Americans. Just ban America from all servers please, they're cunts. :angry:
:lol:

I still had more FPH than you :p:
orly? :o
shot0175ub2.png

Can't do today man, unless ur on later on (5hours?:lol:)

Last edited:
That's not the image I've got! I'm talking about when I first joined, you didn't have powerups to whore and I wasn't tabbing out to talk with my gf every time I died :p: Will post when I'm not at work :P

Also yes maybe 5 or 6 hours

Friday I go to a funeral for a friend of mine :(

Just add my MSN and we'll find a time :p:

Chat servers. and Pugs.

Hey, can anyone give me some information on the chat. I am trying to figure out how to get to the players who pug. I used to go to a room callled Naat, but it has been years since I have used Irc, and dont even know what servers to go into. I am trying to get back into this thing. I have been a long standing player on Dog, just for stress relief at nights.

Hey, can anyone give me some information on the chat. I am trying to figure out how to get to the players who pug. I used to go to a room callled Naat, but it has been years since I have used Irc, and dont even know what servers to go into. I am trying to get back into this thing. I have been a long standing player on Dog, just for stress relief at nights.

Hi Pimpdaddy :wave: