DoG Std. Idiotic player.

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Mushashi

[ADC] {SUYM} -=E[o]S=- *bwd* [DWAP]
Jan 22, 2002
Denmark
For several evenings some idiot has played on DoG Std.
The only thing he does is ruin the game for everyone else by teamkilling with rox and running around with the Hammer. He does this in every map.

He nicks him self as Truckdriver or just : (colon).

I'm far from the only one who is tired of him ruining a good game. It most certainly is no good for UTA as community. It is the only server newbies play on.

Isn't there a way to block his IP or something?

I don't want to whine, but he has become a real pest.

Mush

For several evenings some idiot has played on DoG Std.
The only thing he does is ruin the game for everyone else by teamkilling with rox and running around with the Hammer. He does this in every map.

He nicks him self as Truckdriver or just : (colon).

I'm far from the only one who is tired of him ruining a good game. It most certainly is no good for UTA as community. It is the only server newbies play on.

Isn't there a way to block his IP or something?

I don't want to whine, but he has become a real pest.

Mush

ye, i was playing yesterday and he was talking 24/7 about driving trucks :rofl:

he suggested me to treat my truck well so that it could treat me well too :rofl:

and he teamkills 24/7, ye :P

Only remember him teamkilling once on hispeed, told him to stop and so he did, had no idea he was beeing that much of a pain.

Thanks, DB. Really appreciate this.
Now I look forward to more nice games on DoG Std.

There are quite a few newbies playing now and then. I'd like to keep them.

lol actualyl i am not banned (yet). thought the :rolleyes: smiley was hint enough, that i wrote crap - as i often do ;)