Vad sägs om att starta en ny

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Dj_AL

-)EaS*
Nov 3, 2002
Lund (Sweden)
svensk klan eller lag med bara svennar i? nu när det är så få lag och inget motstånd kvar nästan hade det varit lite roligt. om nu folk fortfarande lirar. kan få tag på alfie kanske. tutiluran med. kanske några till. bara lira på skoj men bara folk från tre kronor givetvis. enkelt o nice på ts kanalerna med. samt roligare slippa all skit som finns.

jag kan nog få flash o tigern att lira lite igen kanske. vem vet =) han lirar nog om de andra gamla lirar. finns ju fler om farre och bamselinan etc. grz, mantan med flera.

vad säger ni?

Racist DJ I bet you'd like to form a Swedish-only clan and not allow anyone else in because it would be more fun on Teamspeak that way. I bet you could get Alfie back and I'm sure Tiger would like to take you up the bum and maybe Flash too and you'd just do it "for fun" innit but that's no reason to exclude everyone else :(

JAG SAGER NEJ.

Racist DJ I bet you'd like to form a Swedish-only clan and not allow anyone else in because it would be more fun on Teamspeak that way. I bet you could get Alfie back and I'm sure Tiger would like to take you up the bum and maybe Flash too and you'd just do it "for fun" innit but that's no reason to exclude everyone else :(

JAG SAGER NEJ.

Don;t be such a nob

JAG SAGER NEJ.

why r some ppl allowed 2 type, speak or even breath

JAG SAGER NEJ.

the ban expired?