UT3 League

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Pitbull

May 12, 2008
Romania
i was wondering is there an ut3 league? i just started playing ut3 and it seems pretty good. id like to know how many ppl enjoy ut3 and how many play it on a regular basis. does uta have public servers on ut3? and if this comunity thinks ut3 is dead can somebody point me in the right direction in finding more ppl that r interested in this game?

how many clan members do u have? i play on public too every now and then but its not much fun killing random naps

last time i played ut3 (i only play iCTF) there was 1 server with people in it, and it was full. So i played some iDM (there were maybe 3 servers withpeople in and a total of about 15 players). Game is vibrantly alive obviously....

ok give me some reasons and ill debate u on that.
- No Assault (Like Deadboy said)
- Shitty user interface
- double jumping
- wall dodge
- almost no taunts
- if your pc can run UT3 highest graphics, u turn it low coz u cant see a fuck
- vehicles
- no launching
- first game version looked like an unfinished product, after 3 patches its still is
- no custom crosshairs

i can go on and on 4 ever:hangover:

That patch should have been in the game when it was released from the beginning tbh... besides is UT3 still alive? :P

That patch should have been in the game when it was released from the beginning tbh... besides is UT3 still alive? :P

Your right about the patch tbh. not much life left in the game either i would say, there are a few ladders with activity at clanbase, but they arent very active at all. Have a look for yourself... Only 2 ladders with activity above 10, says it all really.