Assault Legendary - The movie

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

I want to watch it but being at work I can't install new software. The OP says 3 things are needed to watch it including VLC, is that right? Or just VLC?

I want to watch it but being at work I can't install new software. The OP says 3 things are needed to watch it including VLC, is that right? Or just VLC?

maybe you should check the streaming one m8.. and good to see ya posting on this forum :cuddle:

..And what's the awesome music? It sounds like the music from the SAW franchise.

very very cool movie!

I agree with most of the constructive feedback already given:
- color/contrast in a few scenes
- fonts/ ha ha ha and 'wave' did not really fit in
- most of the more general stuff, breen said

But those are minor points compared to the content and composition.
+ Good choice of footage! (Even tho I prefer the trix and tactics side of assault, the frags shown entertained me throughout. could have used a few more tricks/teamwork/tactics scenes tho)
+ Good choice of music (no mainstream, no extreme) (I always wanted to make a movie using gabber music... maybe I should forget about that, really...)
+ Good camera angles most of the time.
+ irie was fragged in it :P
+ When the funny scenes/outro started, i thought to myself "well... as only five minutes have passed, I am looking forward to another twelve"
+ Gotta stop watching movies like this, or I will end up coming back to ut as well...

9/10 :thumb:

ye taki,

maybe you should stop spending hours with labering bullshit in forums and schleiming around. then you will have enough zeit to zogg with us again like in the good old days ... :/

That brought up more emotions than i expected:)

Wish ude put Guardia in there, but im resigned to being a freak on that subject.

<insert old fart comment here>

gj man.

:lol: irie. you seem to complain about me not zogging with you anymore while being inactive yourself, eh? :P maybe one day though :P still got my UT backup here :P

oh by the way Orchild, I was not able to watch the HQ version. =(
the HQ 484MB file resulted in
- 'VLC 0.9.8a' showing 1fps and blocks all over the place every few frames
- 'mplayer portable 1.0 RC2' showing a proper picture but a too low framerate as well (~5fps -> stutter)
- 'media player classic home cinema 1.2.908.0' showing a proper smooth video. unfortunately the video was played back only about half as fast as the sound

normally I use the latter (MPC HC) for all kinds of h264 files without any issues (it supports h264 internally).
so i didn't try ffdshow. (i once compared those two and MPC HC seemed to be quite a bit faster than ffdshow when it came to h264)
by the way I think the matroska splitter is only needed if you use a player like windows media player 9 which cannot read that container format (mkv) itself, right?

well in the end it comes down to my system's performance i guess:
Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition Service Pack 2
DirectX 4.09.00.0904 (DirectX 9.0c)

Intel Pentium M 705, 1500 MHz (15 x 100)
512 MB (PC2700 DDR SDRAM)
ATI Mobility Radeon 9600/9700 Series (Omega 3.8.442) (64 MB)

anyway if you find the time to render a 400p and/or 720p xvid version, that would be awesome!
720p h264 with 75% of the current bitrate would work as well i think.

I ended up watching what I think is the source of the own3d.at stream:
http://91.121.164.123/10484_492f3f85f3227_HQ.mp4
anyone having the same problems might wanna give this file a try.

:wave:

thanks for the comments guys/girls, yeah the movie is a little hard in the system but I had to do with the limited knowledge that I have. I have deleted all the files from the movie, was over 400gigabite of files :rofl:

I am finally getting my pc fixed now, but this bloody machine is still not functioning properly in raid 0. Either way, there is not going to be any other version of the movie, sorry! You're just going to have to do with this ;)

Cheerio!

Just downloading it now to add to my collection of other...d/l'ing at 1Mbs wahooo! Looking forward to watching it. Is there a list of other downloadable assault movies about anywhere? cheerz :)