Cheating

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
banned one canadian by the name of Style yesterday. botting cunt
Noone complained tho, cuz he had 130 ping and cuz of lag didn't always hit :lol:

the problem is, that there´s no good coder left with much spare time to "fight" against this cheat flood aka lagbots, spec-detec and other shit.

we are trying to improve our anti cheating systems daily. Timo and brajan put a lot work into it. Of course it is hard and not always possible to detect every new cheat immediately, so give em some time and especially some appreciation instead of that unrespectful and prompting "do something about it".

yea man i played volt in my first #iaspug
and hes way too good must be cheating

only problem was i think supermic was even better :(
ask basdo adn meteor they were there cheating as well killing me in 1 shot...

Not another wish thread please

o_O

The Problem is what is when u get detected ? Uhh cant play the Cheat league for 1 month , thats hard , and then Play your "skill" as before o_O
Only 2 Ways is Quit Playing or Public the Helios hook , lag bot opr whatever , so its a 6v6 bot game , maybe a new League !!!???

Last edited:
its like in sports. After knowing that all this anti-doping shit aint working, just allow doping officially.
when you see how they destroyed their body with this stuff, just laugh about them and their stupidity.

its like in sports. After knowing that all this anti-doping shit aint working, just allow doping officially.
when you see how they destroyed their body with this stuff, just laugh about them and their stupidity.
:lol:

pitty cheats aint destroying ur pc so we can laugh 2 :teehee:

Status
Not open for further replies.