# StdAS - 16.11.2008 :: =[FDC]= 6 - 8 -ud-

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

RSS

I spam, therefore I am. <a href='/showthread.php?t
Aug 6, 2007
=[FDC]= matchcomment:
=[FDC]= said:
Exciting and thrilling war, trailing 0-5, recovering to 6-6 and losing it at the end with many close maps and last second deciders. Big thanks to Supermic for mercing for us. Axl your application is denied, you tried too hard for them and orch i want my bribe back please.

-ud- matchcomment:
-ud- said:
Book number 2: The revenge of Undeed!; At the beginning seas said to axl_rose; "my dick needs some rest now". After that the war started, axl said;well at least tell thnx supermic for mercing,. Chapter 2.. <akora> me & axl r the beasty brothers! (naugty isnt it). Chapter 2981247894286,1222221.. GG FDC to bad i could't make it on time so maybe next time FDC hope to cya then Well played undeed gj. Term. <~[]Hoi[]> ako is a BEAST (aka pussy)<kosa_off> I wanna say that it was gg !

Full match report...

Good fun war :) We had some player problems, we had 5 constantly(when 007 had to go black ninja decided to show up :D)
Thx for evening up and eventually big thx to supermic for helping us out making it 6v6.

On a personal note: rustyness lawl :D I messed some stuff up seriously lol, good going at mazon toast, you had 2556 rockets loaded and managed to actually miss the only chain left :D
And I somehow needed 3 flakballs to get the last objective at subbase :D