Old UTA players you miss...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Having read all the comments, it still hasn't changed my opinion on it. Lets face it, it's a topic that there will always be differing opinions from various countries.

I wasn't arguing here. I made a statement to which I was called naive etc. Now I understand if you believe people should be allowed to commit suicide based on what they have. Now even you Mush are starting to contradict yourself by banding every mental patient into the same group. Every single case is completely different anyway. I did say that if the decision can't be made by the person then I feel it is OK.

What I meant was not just people who will grieve. A body doesn't just disappear a lot of people will have to do a lot of things; be that grieving, family issues need to be resolved, lawful aspects (yes it has to be done). In fact I would say that the entire community here, your life would change if you were the 1 to find a person who has committed suicide.

Now there are 1000's of reasons why someone would want to commit suicide. and there are millions of others who wouldn't even think about doing it despite being in a similar if not possibly worse situation. Like I said, there are millions of cancer patients and the likes. I can't empathise with the majority of these including depression but that doesn't stop me from thinking it is a cowardly act and I seriously think that people can sort out their depression or resolvable mental problems, they just choose not to (or aren't strong enough to).

You probably think this is a weird comparison but I think it's quite fitting. A mother gets terminally ill. Has a children aged 1, 3 and 12 and a loving husband. You actually believe she should commit suicide, despite being in possible agony. Well I don't yet you see it on a daily basis, similar situations and it just doesn't get any sympathy from me. A lot don't have these family ties but that doesn't mean they don't contribute to someones life/society.

Anni, I have mulled over the idea that I was selfish. Yes I probably was, but being 6 years old and being very close to a grandparent, you tend to beg God for their life. For these comparisons alone: For the stupid people here this is people who can't commit suicide because they have responsibilities and people who don't have (m)any are right to do so; 1 rule for all.

Last comment on this because I don't want this to carry on, just no need for the condescending remarks, I have my reasons.

Edit: Let me point out, I am talking about people deciding to commit suicide by themselves and not a mutual family agreement for turning off life support or what have you.

Last edited:
Purity(Knight) is missed by me, was a very leet bitch !! i guess she left assault in 2003 or earlier for, someone said she gone pro dm...

there are so many old AUT players I miss. NoFear, GaNgSdA, RogerWilco, STaMpeDe, BA_BobbyJ, Beltroniko, R@V3N*, lemon/io, Low, Thor, Chill/NTS, Xerxes, $oniC, Killerlord, kooma, Halloween, sh0ck`...

and I'd like to play with those who regularly show here but dont play anymore too like Paa, Neph, PlayR or TB.

can anyone tell me if my name was mentioned? Can't be arsed to read all those posts from the beginning:P:P
lol

ASk yourself if you had a dog, would you want it to die slowly with pain, or would you want him from die in a fast and not so painful way.
animal doctors kill an animals when they are to ill to recovery. So why should an animal die in a mroe human way than humans do?
i tell you why: because teh church is fuckn lunatic and ancient about that topic.

Torp stop reporting posts when you're the derailer.
:rofl:

there are so many old AUT players I miss. NoFear, GaNgSdA, RogerWilco, STaMpeDe, BA_BobbyJ, Beltroniko, R@V3N*, lemon/io, Low, Thor, Chill/NTS, Xerxes, $oniC, Killerlord, kooma, Halloween, sh0ck`...

and I'd like to play with those who regularly show here but dont play anymore too like Paa, Neph, PlayR or TB.

See RogerWilco show up every once in a while. shock` was around last time pDm reformed, and Xerxes just came back today :P

All me old fjs and SUYM mates though i miss chipz and vector the most omg the mashed up launch sessions we used to have good times good times, also miss helter and stoned fun times had at lan sessions though got so smokey at time you couldnt see the screens :D

All me old fjs and SUYM mates though i miss chipz and vector the most omg the mashed up launch sessions we used to have good times good times, also miss helter and stoned fun times had at lan sessions though got so smokey at time you couldnt see the screens :D

Chipz. Where did that old git went to?

Last edited:
AJ :cuddle:

helen told me you have installed ut again !! :footy:

I have indeed will be about the servers from time to time when got nowt else to do though totaly crap nowadays as been busy playing L2 and wow for a few years kinda lost me skills (if i had any to start with) been reading forum for a month or two just not been able to post as for some reason when i changed email addy didnt get the mail to confirm it and got locked out, so hugs to mym for sorting that out for me :D

Hmm, people I'm missing...

Too many to mention really, but mainly sixth and AAK people.
Also many of the people who used to hang around on IRC every day, although most of them weren't really active players any longer...

Hmm, and probably some UKS people for the entertaining flames.

/me writes ''cockbag'' on AJ's head with black paint!