First post

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

yes she is.
still cant imagine how a sane human can devilish sex (summin most natural) and promote weapons (summin dangerous).

biden doesnt look that bad in the battle

yes she is.
still cant imagine how a sane human can devilish sex (summin most natural) and promote weapons (summin dangerous).

biden doesnt look that bad in the battle

She actually did REALLY well in the debate last night. They both did. She scared me though. I can't stand her voice or the things she says.

my usual im fed up with ut break:(

wouldnt have made it to those last august matches anyway due to sleep problems

plus with stony quitting and pinny saying the same i half expected to come back and find dzz dead

pleasantly surprised to find otherwise:)

and right now im off to bed:D

oh and palin is an appalling human being

how she claims to be a christian is beyond me

if she and mccain get in it will be the end of society as we know it:P:D

*EDIT* but maybe thats a good thing :lol:

Last edited:
my usual im fed up with ut break:(

wouldnt have made it to those last august matches anyway due to sleep problems

plus with stony quitting and pinny saying the same i half expected to come back and find dzz dead

pleasantly surprised to find otherwise:)

and right now im off to bed:D

Well, pinny didn't leave. dzz wins now, we're not dead but we need players. If you were uhhh.. around... we could have been in a nice situation, and you'd have known we weren't 100% fucked. There's nothing wrong with popping on MSN once in a while either :p: