Speed Racer

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Ulv

League Administrator & Pastafarian
Jul 21, 2002
Trondheim
... saw it yesterday (free cuz I work at the cinema here in our camp).

what the fuck.

Anyone else wasted 2h on it?

The trailer didn't convince me ...
It's been written & directed by the Wachowski Brothers ( Matrix Trilogy, V for Vendetta ) so I have some high hopes for it, we'll see I guess ...

destinctly average imo. the other films that Solar mentions the directors have done are way superior. I did manage to watch the whole thing tho, which means it could be worse.

I liked it a lot :)

There's just nothing quite like it out there today. And if you can get around the dull, predictable story it's really rather cool!

:edit: except, with the lack of sheep in the movie I can see why Uzi falls asleep every time! :poke:

I assume it had a late EU release date? As i saw this is in the cinema months ago.

Anyay i watched it in the IMAX, which was great, but at the end jesus, my eyes were bleeding!

Rubbish plot, crap acting, an annoying monkey...i i guess make this a crap movie. However the SFX were good, and i enjoyed the use of colour.

As one of my friends said, they get a great idea and make a shit film out of it... Referring to Matrix 2 & 3 ;) lol

Maybe i will buy it on Blu Ray to show off HD, but thats about it.