September Outstanding Games + DEADLINES

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Basdo

<b>Lea</b><b>gue and Fo</b><b>rum Ad</b><b>ministr
Jan 7, 2002
Munich, GER
[Posted: 17th][Updated: 24th]
[Deadlines are Midnight of the date shown]

Standard Assault League

Division #1

Challenge Deadlines:
-{CoH}- vs. -=LAG=- - Deadline 21st
~dzz~ vs. -=LAG=- - Deadline 21st
=]DoG[= vs. {[AUT]} - Deadline 21st

Division #2

Challenge Deadlines:
-ud- vs. [ADC] - Deadline 21st
-ud- vs. »L0S($)« - Deadline 21st

Leavers: -=LAG=-, ={SD}=, :bC)<
HZ Leavers: >*Ngu.

Pro Assault League

Division #1

Challenge Deadlines:
-=[23]=- vs. ]B!P[ - Deadline 21st
[NAC] vs. ]B!P[ - Deadline 21st

Leavers:
HZ Leavers:

InstaGIB Assault League

Division #1

Challenge Deadlines:
-:omfp:- vs. «)2k3(» - Optional - Schedule rejectable by 2k3

Leavers: »nßk«
HZ Leavers: ~{Km}*

Green Clans may request the removal of the marked challenge as per the rules, with other bottom division games both clans must consent to removal.
If no answer is given, challenge will be auto-rejected once its Green Deadline expires. Do not let this happen, may result in your clan being judged inactive thus removed from the league.

Yellow Deadlines show when you must have the details for your match sorted, entered into the schedule and have a server to play it on. Failure to meet this deadline will result in an admin scheduling your match for you.

If you think your match is in danger of not being arranged by this date then email:
schedules-mail.png

(Subject of the email= Unscheduled Games)
with your prefered dates, times and league servers - the more you give the better chance you have of getting what you want. I am not a mind reader so also provide your nick, clan, admin pw, and your opponent clan name.

Red Deadlines as yellow, but if the clan in question does not contact a league admin to make progress or attempt to schedule the game(s) before the said date the red clan's matches will be forfeited and they will face auto-relegation for failure to meet the 4 match/month rule. contact/scheduling will result in extended deadline and downgrading to yellow.

Bottom Division Clans failure to meet your match requirement may mean relegation.

Also if you and your opponent both believe it is impossible to agree then both contact an admin before the deadline so there is a better chance of getting a more suitable date/time.

If you spot any important mistakes such as wrong clans listed (and not just a lack of an update) let an admin know.

ProAS and iAS Clans which appear more than once, need to book two games out of the ones listed (or however many till you reach the requirement of 2 games).

Last edited:
Could a LAG member please tell me if you still want to play your unscheduled games or not.

Basdo: According to Lucy LAG is leaving the league. I could not schedule with them due to that fact and they won't be playing vs dzz according to them.
I think it's also a well-known fact that bC is leaving the league as well. Same story goes for them... leaving the league at beginning of month :angry:

I know that LAG is leaving.
Basdo said:

Leavers: -=LAG=-, ={SD}=
I was just asking if the unscheduled games will still be played or not. I guess not.

NgW vs DD wont be played this night coz DD leet arranger (hi cave_man) confirmed server and not schedule or viceversa w/e gg