next bot on dog

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

tbh keeping on topic , i have seen at least 2 botters on dog customs within the last 3-4 weeks and i don't really play a great amount , so it maybe a problem.

guys from dog, erm can u give anyone protection on ur servers ?

sooo many cheat on ur servers :clap:

i have demo now gg

time was 17:55

name killer_(HUN) or so, watch demo

is nice to see noobs can easy bot on servers fs

link to demo?

Do bots only work with snipe, minigun and shock? Would be quite fun to have guided ripper blades or unlimited range bio :P :snot:

I just heard of a new cheat (new to me that is).
A friend of mine told me about it. He is a gamer too, although not in UT.

It is a program you load into your memory before you start up the game.
From this program you can change various settings without touching anything in your game. It's like a part of your OS.
It is supposed to be very popular since the game engines and their control features doesn't recognize it.

I don't remember the name of it. But he told me it was commonly used on the servers around since it is the only way people can cheat and get away with it.

I works with all / most games as it is not designed for a particular one.

I've been thinking about it. And it seems to me it is the next step in cheating because most games have inbuilt anti-cheat these days.

I can ask him for the name of this program if you like.

Mush

I just heard of a new cheat (new to me that is).
A friend of mine told me about it. He is a gamer too, although not in UT.

It is a program you load into your memory before you start up the game.
From this program you can change various settings without touching anything in your game. It's like a part of your OS.
It is supposed to be very popular since the game engines and their control features doesn't recognize it.

I don't remember the name of it. But he told me it was commonly used on the servers around since it is the only way people can cheat and get away with it.

I works with all / most games as it is not designed for a particular one.

I've been thinking about it. And it seems to me it is the next step in cheating because most games have inbuilt anti-cheat these days.

I can ask him for the name of this program if you like.

Mush
Theres anti-cheat that catches this crap. But... you need to pay for it ;) Same goes for those cheats, though!

hm...personally I don't care much for bots on public servers. They are actually really good practise for you :P

But I wouldn't tolerate any cheat in a League Match. That particular match has been scheduled to see whom of 2 teams are the best. And you can't determine that if cheats are involved, can you? :gay:

Mushashi: Botting on publics ruins the integrity of the game. A new player playing on pubs for the first time playing against a bot is going to get dominated and likely will leave and be detered from playing again. Often time other players from around the league go there to enjoy themselves and have some fun. 90% of the league players are disgusted by cheaters and it doesn't make people want to boot up the game if they're being plagued in botters. If people can bot during pubs, what's to stop them from league matches? I think the majority of UTA members are proud to say they don't tolerate botting anywhere, and that's something we can be happy of.

Mushashi: Botting on publics ruins the integrity of the game. A new player playing on pubs for the first time playing against a bot is going to get dominated and likely will leave and be detered from playing again. Often time other players from around the league go there to enjoy themselves and have some fun. 90% of the league players are disgusted by cheaters and it doesn't make people want to boot up the game if they're being plagued in botters. If people can bot during pubs, what's to stop them from league matches? I think the majority of UTA members are proud to say they don't tolerate botting anywhere, and that's something we can be happy of.

omg we r completely agreeing too often smant :eek: