UT Spam|Lag

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

I wasnt going to post but ADC did not come on this forum and start this thread Geo came on this forum and started this thread. #CARE

#care, whether or not you like it, you represent ADC and by being a cum-laiden twat (and having your clan show up and start fucktarding about) you don't make ADC look good, and Bart is trying so hard to make them look good :(

omg twats, did you read what u post, everyone? :lol:
Only pinny's post has something like oppinion without shoting and blaming others.

But true, ADC comings on dzz forum and start this thread which can not end in another way than this, is bit ridiculous and stupid. :rolleyes:
Don't bring ADC into this. This is all Geo and PM. We can't control their every move. To be honest they're both fucktards! Couldn't care less how much you lot flame but please leave ADC as a clan out of this :/

If you piss me off too much i won't bother with the warnings, i will just delete your posts no matter what.

omg i am sutch a newbie :rofl:

Geo could be KING of my ass :lol: he made me his biatch with less than 3 posts :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
#care, whether or not you like it, you represent ADC and by being a cum-laiden twat (and having your clan show up and start fucktarding about) you don't make ADC look good, and Bart is trying so hard to make them look good :(

FO! And you have a cheek about making anything look good tbh your a tit 99% of any post on any thread gg bai

If you piss me off too much i won't bother with the warnings, i will just delete your posts no matter what.

:scared: