Olympics!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

The US women football team is actually very good. they are ranked number 1 in the Fifa world ranking (although that is also caused due the usual bad north & middle american football nations they have to play against)
I'd probably rank Germany higher than USA!

Not that anyone cares what I think.. :fingers:

Did any1 see the 200 m semifinal today? Usain Bolt was jogging the last 100 metres and still won it easilly on a very good time. he could break the world record in the final.

2553244.jpg

Did any1 see the 200 m semifinal today? Usain Bolt was jogging the last 100 metres and still won it easilly on a very good time. he could break the world record in the final.

that would be really awesome.. johnsons record seems to be untouchable for years now!!

So you believe. Athletics is ridden with drug scandal I wouldn't be surprised if it's as bad as Tour De France tbh. :|

I think the majority of runners actually don't dope. There's really a LOT more to risk in running than there is in other sports. When you consider the thousands of tiny fractures you sustain in each race, tiny tears to the muscle fiber etc, those could become very big very quick with steroids/other dopes. When I ran track my doctor found over 200 fractures in my shins. If I'd done steroids I might imagine I couldn't walk now.

The problem is when you see a cunt like Bolt running and making it look "too easy" and then showboating his way down the 100m. That's not only poor sportsmanship, but you gotta say to yourself "that doesn't seem right"

Tbh, the guy is like 6ft5 - he's just got his start out of the blocks good and his leg speed up - most people with long legs have a slow leg speed so they arn't good sprinters.. how much could doping help your leg speed? :S

Tbh, the guy is like 6ft5 - he's just got his start out of the blocks good and his leg speed up - most people with long legs have a slow leg speed so they arn't good sprinters.. how much could doping help your leg speed? :S
You have doping in every sport (will maybe not in chess :P).
Even a shooter at the olympics was doped (due this stuff he reduced the handshaking every normal human have)

And ofc every sprinter also benefits from doping. Thats the reason why so many sprinters were doped (yes even big ones)
(almost every olympic 100m winner was doped in teh past decades)
Growing pills, and new doping products are very common and very hard to discover.
Also new forms of epo are still developed. During Tour de France this year some athletes alrdy tried the newest (3rd) experiemntal version of EPO.
Fortunally the doping tests were good enough to reveal that.

Nevertheless in countries like greece, spain, china and in eastern europe, anti-doping controlles are a joke or even national administrations have a own huge doping systems.
It's so ridiculous and sad.

Only because his recent doping tests were negative, doesnt mean shit.
Some stuff cant be proven after 24 hours. ANd after the whole jamacain sprinters werent available in their training camp for independent doping tests, those jamacain achievements are just bollox.

Last edited:
it seems to me that bolt has got a very good acceleration which means that his power must be awesome... even in the curve hes fastest when hes by far the tallest
he also has a good top speed although others who seem a spark faster than him in that matter

he may be doping but they cant prove shit
tbh i still wonder why its harder to find rather than create substances in blood, hair, whatever that arent supposed to be there - i must concede that i know nothing of biology and chemistry