Even Wikipedia needs my help!...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Useless

Bravo
Jun 14, 2002
Scotland
dug...

Please dig this old-ass thread if you're bored early one morning and suddenly remember you're a UTA forum admin who never actually does anything. Don't worry, UTA has no rules on thread digging, at least none that you can be bothered looking up. Once that's ticked off the list you can go back to being forgotten about :D Because, strange though it may sound, internetz will forget the truly unmemorable :D

Last edited:
Got an email from some guy today:

My guide's on GameFAQs and Neoseeker and I specifically tell people not to nick it. But I did expect better from Wikipedia :\

Can I do anything about this or should I care at all?

Are you seriously trying to claim IP rights over your strategy guide?

Also using GameFAQs = Inconrtovertible proof of homosexuality, questionable parentage and erectile dysfunction, along with all other standard insults.

I think if you post something on Gamefaqs it becomes public?

I can suggest a thing; press enter and write:

rock on for 1000 units of rock
robin hood for 1000 units or gold
cheese steak jimmy's for 1000 units of food
lumberjack for 1000 units of wood
Marco for explore all the map
Polo for delete the fog
Black Death to win :p:

Seriously, I've finish it Age Of Empire lot of times whitout cheat, i love it :D

Got an email from some guy today:

My guide's on GameFAQs and Neoseeker and I specifically tell people not to nick it. But I did expect better from Wikipedia :\

Can I do anything about this or should I care at all?

Im no expert by far, but there are copy right laws concerning inet content.Not sure what they are, but it might be along the lines of u atleast having to publish it in your real name and not on someone elses site.

But ude have to check into it.I do know tho that there was this funny freelance journalist who had a blogg about his wife and how unreasonable she was at times.(funny as fuck)And apparently the sunday times or sumat in England thought so 2, so they published parts of his blogg in the paper without his consent. He put a lawyer on it and hey presto they coughed up cash as a way to avoid court.

Are you seriously trying to claim IP rights over your strategy guide?

Also using GameFAQs = Inconrtovertible proof of homosexuality, questionable parentage and erectile dysfunction, along with all other standard insults.

k

Polo for delete the fog
Black Death to win

Seriously, I've finish it Age Of Empire lot of times whitout cheat, i love it

Tried it and it made me feel a bit better, thanks.

I think if you post something on Gamefaqs it becomes public?

True but I think they're supposed to respect the fact that you list the allowed sites in your guide.

what exactly has this site to do with wikipedia?

Idd.. its a wiki.. but its not wikipedia

Good point, I saw wiki and thought it was a wikipedia offshoot or something, but the point still stands.

Im no expert by far, but there are copy right laws concerning inet content.Not sure what they are, but it might be along the lines of u atleast having to publish it in your real name and not on someone elses site.

But ude have to check into it.I do know tho that there was this funny freelance journalist who had a blogg about his wife and how unreasonable she was at times.(funny as fuck)And apparently the sunday times or sumat in England thought so 2, so they published parts of his blogg in the paper without his consent. He put a lawyer on it and hey presto they coughed up cash as a way to avoid court.

I knew there was money in this guides lark, cheers :thumb:

Polo for delete the fog
Black Death to win :p:

Seriously, I've finish it Age Of Empire lot of times whitout cheat, i love it :D

until you know a program that does that automatically 500 times in a few seconds :p:

Erm ;)

Britney Spears - Greatest Hits - My Prerogative
Review created: 13/06/06by: utuseless ( 93)

I liked the fact that the item was as described, in perfect condition, and was exactly what I wanted.

I bought it to have all of Britney Spears's videos up to My Prerogative, and so it was ideal, at a very decent price.

Erm ;)

Britney Spears - Greatest Hits - My Prerogative
Review created: 13/06/06by: utuseless ( 93)

I liked the fact that the item was as described, in perfect condition, and was exactly what I wanted.

I bought it to have all of Britney Spears's videos up to My Prerogative, and so it was ideal, at a very decent price.
lmao great find!

and..
Hand Held Battery Fan With Water Spray - Red

C'mon man.. that has FAIL written all over it! :rofl:

And some of your epic feedback:

I'm so crap I can't even get my retriever to bring it the hell back!

Perfect. I suck at the game, but that's hardly your fault :P

Fast and cheap, just like me. Cheers.

Nice one, thanks. Britney is officially a troll.

Great him, great me, great game, great everything.

Mag was bollocks, seller was the dog's bollocks. Helpful seller - recommended :)

Pros: very generous; Cons: DVDs were really VideoCD format (?). Good seller :)

Item arrived immediately after I'd paid - dunno how he did it.
---

If only I knew what items you bought :lol:

Bookmarked. :]

Last edited: