UT Spam|Lag

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Geo

One & Only
Aug 20, 2003
Scotland
: ~dzz~ played a match with 3 players who had played a total of 2.5 hours in the past 2 months, and one player who hadn't played since November. [DFP] were their usual spammy cunts, Cratos literally warping across the server every time he goes to an objective and firing rox all the way across the map hoping to get a kill... MiserY jumping around corners and firing flak, only way to get a kill when someone is 1m away with flak... spam spam spam spam spam and no skills... just luck winning maps with 2 seconds left running through flak/rox and doing impossible things. Don't deserve to play in league at all and really ruined a match that otherwise would have been intense and worth showing up for.

Just thought that id let yous know UT99 has always been about spam and Lag its always been here nothing new, every single player spams at 1 point or another and tbh effective spam is as much a skill as anything else tbh.As for Lag well......... not much can say bout that try adjust aim or spam like the rest :)

Last edited:
ut has always been shit for lag yes

but when cratos does a hammer jump and in mid air completly changes direction by 90 degrees and conviently lands right near a switch thats bullshit

and if assault is spam its an assault i dont want to be a part of

and ill never waste my time playing dfp again, lifes too short

I dont know what yah mean by spam tbh , for example im giving the position of pushing down stairs on defence on golgo im gonna spam that stairwell with flak rockets and mini , just like the attackers who are basically doing the same when coming up stairwell , i couldnt imagine just standing there with me rockets shooting a single rocket or standing waiting for them to come round the corner before i press mini , ill throw my self down they stairs with me mini on perma fire or flak on perma fire.Id rather spam and hold a position than try be leet and lose the position in all fairness.

I dont know what yah mean by spam tbh , for example im giving the position of pushing down stairs on defence on golgo im gonna spam that stairwell with flak rockets and mini , just like the attackers who are basically doing the same when coming up stairwell , i couldnt imagine just standing there with me rockets shooting a single rocket or standing waiting for them to come round the corner before i press mini , ill throw my self down they stairs with me mini on perma fire or flak on perma fire.Id rather spam and hold a position than try be leet and lose the position in all fairness.

[ADC] never EVER :spam: we are one of the most skilled non laggey clans in uta :)

Okay, and what business of it is yours? Mind your own business or go fuck yourself, you didn't play and until you see us coming to your forums and lecturing you then you'll feel free to do us a favor and shut up with your idiocy. Since you missed it, I'll describe what Silence already touched on, on both Desertstorms: Cratos gets hit by 3 rox and then moments later hammerjumps and then literally disappears and appears on the other side of the screen at a point where it would be almost physically impossible to hammerjump to, manages to touch the switch which is being spammed with rox at the time and gets the objective. On the final he gets sniped once, goes through the tunnels high, literally walks through 2 people shooting flak from 4 meters away without even attempting to fire a shot (there are also rox being spammed at the doorway and suddenly dodges down past and through the objective at a rather alarming speed (faster than UT gravity works) and triggers the final objective, even though his body lands maybe 3 meters on the other side of the final.

Mind your own business or go fuck yourself, you didn't play and until you see us coming to your forums and lecturing you then you'll feel free to do us a favor and shut up with your idiocy

Right Cuntflap (1) Your a cuntflap (2) Lecturing ^^ whatever its a forum it was a discussion about spam|lag (3) Your still a cuntflap (4) FO :wanker:

PHat: Warning 1

Last edited by a moderator:
Right Cuntflap (1) Your a cuntflap (2) Lecturing ^^ whatever its a forum it was a discussion about spam|lag (3) Your still a cuntflap (4) FO :wanker:

i think they are upset geo they should eat some :spam: might make them feel better :D

Your still a

k, since this is still our forum I can let you know that you should learn to use your own language properly so you don't look like more of an idiot than you already are mkay? :l

i rly don't wanna speak against my own clan but i think i should..
you guys totally overreacted i mean we've played way spamier ppl than dfp
and we can't exactly call ourselves sniper whores either(except pinny ofc ;) )
and since flaming won't make them adjust their game play to our wishes i see no point in getting everybody all pissed..
they didn't even start it.. they just played like you said they would and like they always do..
except for cratos who had ping issues sometimes in good moments sometimes in bad..
jus like me but i'm lagbotting with my great wlan rofl

i rly don't wanna speak against my own clan but i think i should..
you guys totally overreacted i mean we've played way spamier ppl than dfp
and we can't exactly call ourselves sniper whores either(except pinny ofc ;) )
and since flaming won't make them adjust their game play to our wishes i see no point in getting everybody all pissed..
they didn't even start it.. they just played like you said they would and like they always do..
except for cratos who had ping issues sometimes in good moments sometimes in bad..
jus like me but i'm lagbotting with my great wlan rofl

lol? naja do you open your eyes? Maybe you missed Cratos ridiculousness, but high ping (wasn't over 200) doesn't cause you to warp across map and run through spam. Its just not fun for myself, Silence, AskagorN and yourself to come back from 100% inactivity and have bs like that happen.

k, since this is still our forum I can let you know that you should learn to use your own language properly so you don't look like more of an idiot than you already are mkay? :l

In all fairness every time you post something you make a cunt of yourself , you do a match report moaning about spam then you try to make a point and prove that you know what your talking about by describing what happened.

I'll describe what Silence already touched on, on both Desertstorms: Cratos gets hit by 3 rox and then moments later hammerjumps and then literally disappears and appears on the other side of the screen at a point where it would be almost physically impossible to hammerjump to, manages to touch the switch which is being spammed with rox at the time and gets the objective. On the final he gets sniped once, goes through the tunnels high, literally walks through 2 people shooting flak from 4 meters away without even attempting to fire a shot (there are also rox being spammed at the doorway and suddenly dodges down past and through the objective at a rather alarming speed (faster than UT gravity works) and triggers the final objective, even though his body lands maybe 3 meters on the other side of the final.

:o

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypocrisy

And may i ask what language you are refering to that is supposed to be mine ?

:rofl:

DFP played the same way they always play :P

And I can imagine why they play like that... People in assault play to win and spam helps a lot to do that. Tbh I think they def'ed everything quite well, even if it's with massive spam. I mean, it's not something to be proud of, but it works very well...

Though I personally just get bored sick of spamming, I'd rather be trying to do l33t shock combo's, airial headshots, or other more 'skillful' shots. Getting one of those quality shots feels so much better than getting a large quantity of spamkills. :P

Anyway, say what you want, they're not gonna change their ways anyway :x

DFP played the same way they always play :P

And I can imagine why they play like that... People in assault play to win and spam helps a lot to do that. Tbh I think they def'ed everything quite well, even if it's with massive spam. I mean, it's not something to be proud of, but it works very well...

Though I personally just get bored sick of spamming, I'd rather be trying to do l33t shock combo's, airial headshots, or other more 'skillful' shots. Getting one of those quality shots feels so much better than getting a large quantity of spamkills. :P

Anyway, say what you want, they're not gonna change their ways anyway :x

Someone with sommat constructive to say :)

Yeah spam does get boring and some nice shots always makes you happy. However i enjoy a decent spam compared to a map where your locked down in sniper fire.