List of ADC members (previous + current)

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

OMGGGGGGGG you forgot JEDY??? wtf no wayy!!

How comes! Please tell me he is in that list with another nick!

:wave: Fab

incredible how many people played for this clan over the past years.
Would have been way faster if the list contained all league players and only those who werent in ADC get removed :P

Last edited:
well its not entirely that way because atleast half of the leagues players have at some point been in suym aswell

After we got a complete (or almost complete) list of members, let's add teh years when they were in ADC.
So when you were a previous members, post ur years here and it will be added.

huh i dont know
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]Standard Assault Squad [/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]Joined: 25/01/2005 [/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]Resigned: 02/06/2007[/FONT]

The internet r smart.

Tbh, just link the names to their player profiles, and their memberships are listed for most of the people.

Last edited:
i joined end 2000 or begin 2001, i bet lee knows ;)
i cant remember :(

For people thats still in the clan u can check there profile on the main UTA web page, and it tells u a date BUT this does not work for us people thats been here since the start...
I joined way back in 99 when game came out.