Old UTA players you miss...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

DaChronic

I live a few streets away from kev.. so far as i know hes playing wow 24/7 and making music behind his pc! the thought slipped my mind several times to have an oldschool lan with like we did in the old days.
Ill give ya a shout geo when the time is there ;)

From clans I've been in: Lohengrin, Beltroniko, punawa, ViPah, Unseen, Kyle/LBX, Vulcano, ExO - to name a few.

I was thinking about some old players who aren't around any more and wondering what they're up to now and why they left for good, like GoSu, Destroy, Psy, etc.

If you're talking about the Dutchie Destroy who used to play for -=[23]=- & {elite} he changed his nick to WeeZy a few years ago.

Last edited:
Im sure i saw Kyle (LBX) driving down the road the other day so he's still around i think..

Bl@dE, Sneaky, Hugh(_¤_)Arse and the rest of *=)IAS(=* squad. Dont remember if the tag was like this though :D

I live a few streets away from kev.. so far as i know hes playing wow 24/7 and making music behind his pc! the thought slipped my mind several times to have an oldschool lan with like we did in the old days.
Ill give ya a shout geo when the time is there ;)

lol Kevs brain is still functioning? Ah well next time you see him tell him WoW is evil :P

lol Kevs brain is still functioning? Ah well next time you see him tell him WoW is evil :P

i guess its still functioning i some kind of way.. tried to phone him several times a while back but it seems he never picks up his phone. Even when i was at his door he didnt open it :lol:

i will visit him when i got some more time. that will be in around 2 months.. dont have sparetime atm since im working 7 days a week :x

[edit] i just send him the link for this thread on msn [/edit]

instate of talking about the good old times....try to bring em back!

UTA should send a mail to all registered members :D

maybe we can attract a few of the old peeps to have a laugh with us