April Outstanding Games + DEADLINES

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basdo

<b>Lea</b><b>gue and Fo</b><b>rum Ad</b><b>ministr
Jan 7, 2002
Munich, GER
[Posted: 19th][Updated: 26th]
[Deadlines are Midnight of the date shown]

Standard Assault League

Division #1

GaG vs. MoD - Deadline 21st
GaG vs. -{CoH}- - Deadline 21st
GaG vs. =]DoG[= - Deadline 21st
-)EaS* vs. [DFP] - Deadline 22nd
-)EaS* vs. TNT - Deadline 22nd

Division #2

-vda- vs. [ADC] - Deadline 22nd
-vda- vs. [SF] - Deadline 22nd
atP vs. [sF] - Deadline 22nd
-]|HaK|[- vs. :bC)&lt; - Deadline 22nd
«-uN-» vs. ={SD}= - Rejected

Leavers:
HZ Leavers:

Pro Assault League

Division #1

Challenge Deadlines:
{24} vs. »b33r« - Deadline 21st
-=)UF(=- vs. os. - Deadline 22nd

Outstanding Games:
[«Amp»] - 2 more games
-)EaS* - 2 more games
-=[23]=- - 1 more game
{24} - 1 more game

Leavers:
HZ Leavers:

InstaGIB Assault League

Division #1

-:omfp:- vs. -Rª. - Accepted - Deadline 22nd

Leavers: »wHw«
HZ Leavers:

Green Clans may request the removal of the marked challenge as per the rules, with other bottom division games both clans must consent to removal.
If no answer is given, challenge will be auto-rejected once its Green Deadline expires. Do not let this happen, may result in your clan being judged inactive thus removed from the league.

Yellow Deadlines show when you must have the details for your match sorted, entered into the schedule and have a server to play it on. Failure to meet this deadline will result in an admin scheduling your match for you.

If you think your match is in danger of not being arranged by this date then email:
schedules-mail.png

(Subject of the email= Unscheduled Games)
with your prefered dates, times and league servers - the more you give the better chance you have of getting what you want. I am not a mind reader so also provide your nick, clan, admin pw, and your opponent clan name.

Red Deadlines as yellow, but if the clan in question does not contact a league admin to make progress or attempt to schedule the game(s) before the said date the red clan's matches will be forfeited and they will face auto-relegation for failure to meet the 4 match/month rule. contact/scheduling will result in extended deadline and downgrading to yellow.

Bottom Division Clans failure to meet your match requirement may mean relegation.

Also if you and your opponent both believe it is impossible to agree then both contact an admin before the deadline so there is a better chance of getting a more suitable date/time.

If you spot any important mistakes such as wrong clans listed (and not just a lack of an update) let an admin know.

ProAS, iAS and two-V-two clans (bottom division only!) which appear more than once, need to book two games out of the ones listed (or however many till you reach the requirement of 2 games).

Last edited:
Really didn't feel like doing the outstanding games for two-V-two League this month. Just look at the schedule:

NO SINGLE GAME SCHEDULED IN DIV 1!

Hereby all div1 clans + div2 clans with 4 unscheduled games receive a Red Deadline and a big Warning. I won't hesitate to kick all inactive clans out of league at the end of month and let all active div2 clans promote.

omfp vs Ra
it won't be played, coz Ra hasn't enough players, and omfp already did 2 matches.

About 2v2 .. i thought that 2 schedule were enough.. isn't it? btw.. i'm sorry.. i'll schedule as soon as possible

Yeah {[Å]} still waiting on ~)UT(~ in 2v2... might get that played soon

I would like to have *EaS vs NAC Pro schedule erased because I've arranged pro match with mic and -=[23]=- instead. I've now scheduled the 2 required games :)

bC vs. hak will not be played maybe because no date for gets both teams. They just can play only at weekends. bC cant get full team for saturday or friday and theirs sundays are full. We can play any others days but they dont...:(

hah, we found a date with bit crazy hours but whatever. Hak vs. bC arranged allready.

proposed a date to play atP vs [sF] few times already, not once it was confirmed . My next suggested date is:
Monday 28.04, 20GMT, MatchServer2

And yer again admins save yourself trouble with schedules ~dzz~ forfeits playoff vs DoG/GaG

eas is a bitch to schedule with...

i totally agree - as i started this month to shedule i thought we have to play 4 games at PRO, i picked 4 clan we not played the month before, and FFS the league is small os./23/24/Eas - that are not good choices to pick at first PRO month... anyway as i know now only 2 games required - we'll play 3 no more

And reject to fight Eas!

The booking at league was there for 2 weeks - nothing happend - now they get cold feet sheduling their games and book server #3 instead of make a suggestion for shedule or get contact...

GUYS I DON'T WANNA PLAY YOU! I DON'T WANNA PLAY YOU ESPECIALLY AT SERVER #3 (NEITHER #1,#2)

it can't be that a clan is giving a shit about sheduling - and at the last days of the month they going bitchy sheduling it...

fock of this month i feel like shedule is crap, poor admins - but also as server4 is down its a shit cause i sheduled most of games on it - and now we get 1,3,5,6 instead, noGG - grrrrrr

Been having a bit of trouble with {[Å]} vs ]FP[ 2v2AS.

[00:48:19] <tux> supermic was last seen here 7 days, 7 hours, 2 minutes ago. < makes it a bit hard

But micke asked us to play last week as I was going out and I declined, plus ]FP[ > {[Å]} and it's highly unlikely we can find a date to play before the end of the month due to Squirrel and I both being Americans, having work/school etc so we'll forfeit and hope to see them next time in div1...

Status
Not open for further replies.